- Minimum 25% off Subscribe & Save: Setup Auto Reload for subscriptions. Products will be delivered automatically every month & shipping is free! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 45.00 Delivery charge
+ 79.00 Delivery charge
Whiskas Wet Cat Food, Tuna for Adult cats, 400 g
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Delicious tuna chunks in jelly for adult cats
- A balanced cat food recipe that provides moisture and nourishment
- Contains an optimal balance of essential vitamins and minerals
- Also packed with calcium, phosphorus, proteins and antioxidants
- Tempting aroma and flavour effective to attract fussy eaters
- Each can of wet gravy cat food can be served tiwce
- Backed by research done by the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition and Mars Petcare (the makers of Pedigree)
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
|This item is non-returnable.Learn more|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Whiskas Adult Gravy Food provides complete nutrition for your adult pet cat. A complete and balanced cat food, Whiskas gravy is designed to take care of your cat’s daily nutritional requirements and provide it with all the required vitamins and minerals along with moisture and nourishment for a healthy and happy life.
A cat's love for fish is thoughtfully blended with loads of calcium, phosphorus, proteins, antioxidants, vitamins & minerals, in each pack. It helps maintain its fur, heart-health, weight, skin, teeth, muscles, bones and overall immunity.
Whiskas gravy has a texture and aroma that appeals to the palate of your feline, and attracts even fussy eaters in for a filling and fun meal time!
From the manufacturer
Benefits of Wet Food
- Packed with flavours and aroma
- Low caloric density prevents overfeeding
- Abundantly rich in protein and fat
- Contains more than 60% water/moisture
- Texture provides an advantage for young and senior pets
The Vital System
Healthy and shiny coat from Omega 3 & 6, Fatty Acids & Zinc.
Healthy eyesight, from the enhanced Vitamin A & Taurine.
A burst of energy and activity, from the selected Quality Protein, Fat & Minerals from real meat.
How to Feed your Cat Whiskas?
Ensure your cat gets a complete, balanced meal by feeding it it’s daily nutritional requirement as follows:
- Morning: 1 Pouch
- In-between: 15g of dry food
- Evening: 1 Pouch
Note: This is for cats that have their main sustenance diet through home prepared or dry cat food.
How Much Whiskas (Wet Food) for your Cat?
- Cat’s Weight (3 kg): 2½ pouches/day
- Cat’s Weight (4 kg): 3 pouches/day
- Cat’s Weight (5 kg): 3½ pouches/day
- Whiskas is a complete and balanced meal by itself
- Just give your pet clean drinking water with every meal
- Please serve on a daily basis, as per the cat’s body weight
- Recommended to feed twice a day
- In case your pet does not enjoy WHISKAS cat food, continue with the mixture of Whiskas cat food and current food for a few more days
When you buy Whiskas cat food, make sure it is in properly sealed condition.
Once opened and served, the rest of the pack can be refrigerated and must be consumed by the cat within 24 hours. While serving again, take it out of the refrigerator and bring it to room temperature before serving it to your cat. Do not serve cold food to your cat.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I offered them with this food purchased from Amazon, they just smelled and turned away. None were ready to eat.
What I noticed:
1. Instead of Jelly, there was liquid in the can. (Lets assume that, the jelly melted off due to Summer heat).
2. That jelly didn't freeze back even after 2 days of refrigeration. Typically, the cans I purchase in a store near by, the jelly solidifies once i put it in AC room.
3. The Tuna pieces were different - This was very much noticeable to my eyes.
All my observations + the feedback from my cats = DONT BUY. I will not say this is a fake or whatever because, I don't know! My cats are not eating and your cats may not eat too because 'Cats know the difference'.
============= Edit on 9th May 2017.
Having said above, I wanted to add some more to this review.
I got Same cans from my local store. My cats ate a part of the can and i saved the rest for next session. By then, all the jelly became liquid and then when i served it to my cats, they refused to eat.
So, I learnt that, once the jelly in the can melts off, cats wont like the stuff.
Unfortunately, in all the cans that I got from Amazon, the jelly is already in liquid state and I believe, that should be the reason they are not eating it.
1. Can't keep it for longer time.
2. And, a cat can't eat the whole at a time either
Suggestions: provide a replaceable cap so that it can be stored air tight in the can itself. Otherwise, it's really difficult to store without making it into a another box. Hope you change this.