Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 200.00 Delivery charge
+ 200.00 Delivery charge
|Price:||385.00 FREE Delivery.|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Crunchy, munchy, delicious chunks: they are packed with the flavour of real fish/chicken with a texture that appeals to the palate of your feline, making meal time filling and fun!
- High-quality ingredients; the best cereals and fish/chicken to provide your pet cat with all the nutrition it needs to lead a healthy long life
- Supports and nourishes the cat's vital systems: a healthy, shiny coat, eyesight, activity levels, and a healthy inside, through special blend of fats and proteins, omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, zinc, vitamins, taurine, & minerals
- Helps prevent obesity: a balanced cat food that provides feeding guidelines to prevent overfeeding/underfeeding and ensures your cat remains fit!
- Backed by research: made with love; backed by thorough research of the renowned Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition and Mars Petcare (the makers of Pedigree)
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
|This item is non-returnable.Learn more|
Frequently bought together
Size: 1.2 kilograms
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Whiskas provides tailor-made nutrition with irresistible taste for every stage of your cat’s life. Whiskas Dry cat food is a complete and balanced cat food designed to take care of your cat’s daily nutritional requirement. It is specifically formulated with all essential vitamins and minerals needed for a healthy and happy life.
From the manufacturer
The Vital System
Healthy and shiny coat from Omega 3 & 6,Fatty Acids & Zinc.
Healthy eyesight, from the enhanced Vitamin A & Taurine.
A burst of energy and activity, from the selected Quality Protein, Fat & Minerals from real meat. What’s better, Whiskas is really affordable!
Why can’t I Feed her what I Eat or Cook?
- Cats require unusually high levels of protein as well as other unique nutrients in their diets
- Cats are obligate carnivores and have evolved to depend on meat. They depend on meat for the majority of their protein and special nutrients like taurine
- Home-prepared diets frequently provide inadequate nutrition for cats
What Not to Feed
- Baby food/Too Much Milk: Frequent and loose/watery faeces
- Raw Eggs: Causes hair fall and damages the coat
- Onion and Garlic: Damages RBC & causes anaemia
- Fish/Chicken Bones: Damages the teeth and might cause tears in the digestive system
- Chocolate: Affects the heart and the nervous system
Don't give your cat uncooked meat or human food. It’s bound to be too rich, or even toxic, for her.
Does my Cat Need Milk?
Contrary to popular wisdom, cats do not need milk with their food. However, make sure to provide plenty of water. As the age of the cat advances, their ability to digest milk reduces, and cow milk can cause loose stools and digestive disturbances.
How Much Whiskas (Dry Food) for your Cat?
- Cat’s Weight (1-2 kg): 20-35 g/day
- Cat’s Weight (2-3 kg): 35-45 g/day
- Cat’s Weight (3-4 kg): 45-55 g/day
- Cat’s Weight (4-5 kg): 55-65 g/day
- Whiskas is a complete and balanced meal by itself
- Just give your pet clean drinking water with every meal
- Please serve on a daily basis, as per the cat’s body weight
- Serve Dry and Wet food in different bowls
- Recommended to feed twice a day
- In case your pet does not enjoy Whiskas cat food, continue with the mixture of Whiskas cat food and current food for a few more days
Switching your pet to Whiskas from home cooked food requires you to blend portions of Whiskas into the home cooked food.
- When you buy Whiskas cat food, make sure it is in properly sealed condition
- Whiskas dry food must be stored at room temperature in an air-tight container, away from sunlight
Treat with Whiskas Gravy
Discover the goodness of Whiskas Gravy Pouches. Whiskas’ tasty range is available in fantastic flavours. Go on, treat your tabby to ensure healthy growth so she can always stay curious!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's Nutritionally complete and balanced, kitten and adult meals needs to be tasty along with full of the natural goodness. if you want your pet to lead a healthy and active life then I strongly recommend this CAT food.
It's be developed by the experts at the WALTHAM™ Centre for Pet Nutrition with high quality, nutritious food for cats of all ages.
I recommend storing dry, or unopened wet WHISKAS® Cat Food products in a cool dry place, not subject to extreme hot or cold temperatures. These dry products should not be stored in areas of humidity (washer, dryer, refrigerator, etc.) or near odorous materials (detergent, fertilizer, etc.). If possible, store these dry products in a plastic container (keep the product in the bag with top folded closed for best storage).
WHISKAS® Adult Dry Cat Food has been formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for adult cat maintenance only.
Do not use this of kitten. There is different Kitten formula in their dry line (WHISKAS® Kitten with Chicken) that delivers great taste and that is specially formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
Most recent customer reviews
I am having cat its around 4 yrs old
I mix whiskas and royal canin
Royal canin is the best food but whishkas...Read more