Whirlpool 25 L Grill Microwave Oven (Magicook 25BG, Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 25 litre capacity with 314mm recessed turntable
- Optimal capacity for family size of 6-7 people
- Touch Foil Control: Large and easy to use electronic interface
- Combination Cooking: Cooks in solo and grill mode simultaneously for dishes that require advanced browning and cooking
- Concealed Quartz Grill: 5 times quicker heating and cooling than normal grills and ensures safety and lesser electricity bills
- Child Lock: A safety feature that locks the settings during the cooking process and it also automatically cuts off the power the moment the door is opened
- Memory Function: To help you quickly recall a preferred setting stored earlier
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Manufacturer
270 mm Turntable
With 270 mm large turntable, you can cook larger quantity of food items, or reheat multiple food pots with ease in one go.
Easy to use touch foil buttons to make your cooking experience enjoyable.
Now your Magicook microwave oven to 2 automatic cooking sequences.
You can now choose different combi cooking modes to cook your favourite dishes.
Preset times and cook powers for defrosting your frozen food by weight.
Choose from 10 different power levels to set your cooking time.
Compare to similar items
IFB 25 L Convection Microwave Oven (25SC3, Metallic Silver)
IFB 25 L Grill Microwave Oven (25PG3B, Black+Floral Design)
IFB 20BC4 20-Litre 1200-Watt Convection Microwave Oven (Black)
Whirlpool 20 L Convection Microwave Oven (Magicook Elite-20L, Solid Black)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||AGN ELECTRONICS||Devi Overseas Trading Co||Home & Kitchen Gallery||Guruji Electronics Mart|
|Included Components||0||0||Microwave Oven||Microwave Oven, Manual & Warranty card||Grill Rack, Turntable, Turntable Support, Super Chef Starter Kit and User Manual|
|Item Weight||—||18.65 kg||14.5 kg||16.76 kg||15.92 kg|
|Model Number||25BG||25SC3||25PG3B||20BC4||Magicook Elite-20L|
|Power Source Type||electric||electric||230~50 V~HZ||230~50 V~HZ||electric|
|Volume||25 liters||25 liters||25 liters||20 liters||20 liters|
|Warranty Description||2 years on magnetron||1 year on machine, 3 years on Magnetron and Cavity||1 year on machine + 3 years on Magnetron and Cavity||1 year on machine + 3 years on Magnetron and Cavity||2 years on magnetron|
|Wattage||1,000 watts||2,000 watts||1,400 watts||1,200 watts||2,000 watts|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+POS; The 'keep warm' feature which keeps the food warm for a long duration thus saves your efforts and electricity.
+POS; It is a budget-friendly and user-friendly option for users
+POS; Child lock feature which locks the setting during the cooking process.
+NEG: Please be careful the touch pad is not of great quality. it will be an expensive repair after warranty expires.
Price; this is a value for money product. if you get additional discount on this product PLEASE GO FOR IT!
• Pros : Easy To Clean,Easy To Install,Simple Controls,Simple Display
• Best Uses : Defrosting,Popcorn,Quick Meals