Whirlpool 240 L Frost-Free Multi-Door Refrigerator (FP 263D PROTTON ROY SUNSET BRONZE(N), Sunset Bronze)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Frost Free Multi Door: Auto defrost to stop ice-build up
- Capacity 240 L: Suitable for families with 2 to 3 members
- Warranty: 1 year warranty on product and 10 years warranty on compressor
- Shelf Type: Toughened Glass to withstand the weight of heaviest vessels
- Stabilizer Free Operation
- Also included in the box: User manual, Warranty card
- Easy Returns: This product is eligible for full refund within 10 days of delivery in case of any product defects, damage or features not matching the description provided
- Other features: Fresh keeper, Airboosters, Moisture retention, Microblock, Sixth sense active fresh technology
There is a newer model of this item:
Safe and Secure Payments. Easy Returns. 100% Original Products
Also avail benefits such as scheduling your delivery (only on select products during checkout) at a time slot of your preference at no extra cost. For any further assistance, please reach out to our specialists on our dedicated toll free number - 1800 3000 9027
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
6th Sense Active Fresh Technology
The revolutionary 6th Sense Active Fresh Technology comprises of active fresh zone with moisture retention and the incredible micro block which keeps your fruits and vegetables fresher for longer.
The new Airbooster system controls the circulation the cold air, so that each compartment receives the precise cooling it requires. This not only provides the most efficient cooling of each section but also prevents odor mixing between the three zones.
Moisture Retention Technology
In ordinary refrigerators, the cold air comes directly in contact with fruits and vegetables and robs them of their intrinsic moisture. But in Proton World series refrigerator, the cold air flows around the compartment, keeping the contents cool while retaining their moisture and natural freshness.
Keeps Vegetables fresh for long time.
Microblock in 3rd Drawer
Microblock in 3rd Drawer.
Ice Twister & Collector
A box placed below the ice twister used to collect the ice & take it out in easy twist action.
Stabilizer Free Operation
Whirlpool refrigerators can stably operate even in high fluctuation of voltage (130V-300V) and do not require a separate stabiliser.
|Separate Vegetable Drawer|
|6th Sense Active Fresh Technology|
|Air Booster System / Quick Chill Bottle Zone|
|Can Rack / Fresh Fruit Box|
|No. of Shelves|
|Type of Shelves|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Whirlpool Fp 263D Royal Protton Frost-free Multi Door Refrigerator (240 LTR, Alpha Steel)
Whirlpool 260 L Frost-Free Multi-Door Refrigerator (FP 283D PROTTON ROY ALPHA STEEL (N), Alpha Steel)
Whirlpool 330 L Frost-Free Multi-Door Refrigerator (FP 343D PROTTON ROY ALPHA STEEL (N), Alpha Steel)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||FUTUREGENIC||FUTUREGENIC||National Sales Network|
|Capacity||240 liters||240 liters||260 liters||330 liters|
|Colour||Sunset Bronze||Alpha Steel||Alpha Steel||Alpha Steel|
|Defrosting Type||Frost Free||Frost free||Frost free||Frost free|
|Efficiency||No Star Rating||No Star Rating||No Star Rating||No Star Rating|
|Item Dimensions||7.65 x 6.46 x 15.56 meters||7.65 x 6.46 x 15.56 meters||6.87 x 5.59 x 17.73 meters||7.17 x 6.01 x 18.74 meters|
|Item Weight||60 kg||60 kg||70 kg||90 kg|
|Model Number||FP 263D PROTTON ROY SUNSET BRONZE(N)||FP 263D PROTTON ROY ALPHA STEEL (N)||FP 283D PROTTON ROY ALPHA STEEL (N)||FP 343D PROTTON ROY ALPHA STEEL (N)|
|Number of Doors||3||3||3||3|
|Shelf Type||Toughened Glass||Toughened Glass||Toughened Glass||Toughened Glass|
|Warranty Description||1 year warranty on product ; 10 years warranty on compressor||1 year warranty on product ; 10 years warranty on compressor||1 year warranty on product ; 10 years warranty on compressor||1 year warranty on product ; 10 years warranty on compressor|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Capacity is ok for 2-3 people only. Physically check at a store or see the pictures before buying.
Cooling is good, noise is bearable.
2. When the whirlpool personnel opened the sealed carton, the thermacol (which would be kept for the grip and stiffness) were broken into pieces, and the laminated transparent covers were torn and had slight scratches, which gave me a question about whether it is an used product or what!?
3. I didn't see or receive any whirlpool warranty card inside, which we receive it for any branded products, right from a mixer grinder to the higher end products.
4. After installation, I kept it on for 24hrs by trying all the possible max temperature settings, and found that the refrigerator is not working and it is not cooling up. Just consumed the electricity and worked like a wardrobe!!
5. After being waited by giving continuous requests which resulted in escalations too for them, the whirlpool service engineer arrived to check the working condition and declared that the gas system got choked while transporting the refrigerator and took the responsibility of replacing with a new refrigerator from whirlpool. Still waiting for the fridge I bought on 8th of June.
1.low energy consumption
2.looking luxury design
Summary : Don't go for whirlpool.The products are not worth it, and the customer service makes it even worse!!
Big drawback is . there is no lock system . kids keep opening and playing
Most recent customer reviews
No light at the fist and third compartment and vegetable keeper is so...Read more