- Paperback: 202 pages
- Publisher: Element; 1 edition (20 April 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 935177726X
- ISBN-13: 978-9351777267
- Product Dimensions: 29 x 20 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 146 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,675 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ 32.00 Delivery charge
When All Is Not Well: Depression, Sadness and Healing - A Yogic Perspective Paperback – 20 Apr 2016
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
When there is Darkness in your life, a person rises to show us light. A light of hope out of depression. That person is OM SWAMI. He is not Dark Knight. He is the Monk Who Sold His Porsche. And now with this book he has thrown light on reality of depression. --By Ajinkya Sonwane on 26 April 2016
This book helps us find the right response in trying times and situations. I wish I had this book when I was struck with depressive episode in my life 23 years back. --By Vipul Agarwal on 3 May 2016
About the Author
Om Swami is a mystic who lives in the Himalayan foothills. Prior to renunciation, he founded and ran a multi million-dollar software company with offices across the world. He is also the author of the best-selling If Truth be Told: A Monk's Memoir and The Wellness Sense.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would rate it as the best book from Swamiji, as it deals with an hidden problem which many people face today.
The book is not only about depression, but also teaches us on how to live ones life. The meditation exercises and notes on diet are very useful. Buttressed with ample case studies, the book is a revealing note on depression and its impact on the individual and family.
Thank you Swamiji for sharing your insights.
IN THIS KALIYUG SWAMIJI IS A TRUE SIDDHA AND HE IS TEACHING EVERYTHING FOR OUR WELLNESS I THINK GOD HAS GIVEN ME A BOON AS I AM READING THE BOOK WHILE SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION.JUST NEED BLESSINGS FROM THREE DIVINES TO RECOVER FROM IT (MOTHER DIVINE, PARENTS AND MY GURU SWAMIJI🙏.
It is meant for both, people suffering from depression and their loved ones as it explains how to support a person who is suffering. It can heal a person completely, so read it and gift it those who need help on the subject.
In my words, it is just another 'holy Geeta' of 21st century , a gift to mankind by Om swami ji
Anyway, go for it if all is not well in your life.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
This book really lifted me out of my sadness; gave me a strong belief that faith is...Read more