- Publisher: Samyak Prakashan; 1st Samyak edition edition (2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9380688245
- ISBN-13: 978-9380688237
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 2.5 x 12.7 cm
- Customer Reviews: 43 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#19,464 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #15 in Political Parties (Books)
What Congress And Gandhi Have Done To Untouchables Paperback – 1 January 2012
5% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- No Cost EMI (2): No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Conversation between Ambedkar and Gandhi after Poona pact for modification of Poona pact gives you new insights about our leaders. Dynamism displayed by Ambedkar in his thoughts is hard to match by any. An EPIC!!
A good read to know lesser known but equally important events during the freedom movement which shaped the ideals for the constitution of independent India.
This book will make you rationalist than before.
Proud to say, I abused Gandhi in every stanza as stanza was propounded by our great leader, babasaheb.