- Publisher: Samyak Prakashan; 1st Samyak edition edition (2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9380688245
- ISBN-13: 978-9380688237
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 2.5 x 12.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#58,953 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #28 in Political Parties (Books)
What Congress And Gandhi Have Done To Untouchables Paperback – 2012
10% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Save Extra with 5 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Important book on Accountability
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Conversation between Ambedkar and Gandhi after Poona pact for modification of Poona pact gives you new insights about our leaders. Dynamism displayed by Ambedkar in his thoughts is hard to match by any. An EPIC!!
This book will open your mind and will make you think again about actual meaning of Freedom .
Must be read by anyone who has intrest in understanding india