- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Rider (26 April 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1846045851
- ISBN-13: 978-1846045851
- Product Dimensions: 12.6 x 1.7 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,398 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
What Are You Doing with Your Life? Paperback – 19 Apr 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"One of the five saints of the 20th century"
"The meaning of Krishnamurti for our time is that one has to think for oneself and not be swayed by any outside religions or spiritual authorities"
"Krishnamurti influenced me profoundly"
Krishnamurti explains how to make the best choices in life. He is one of the greatest thinkers of the 20th Century.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.