Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Western Digital Blue 1TB Internal Solid State Drive (WDS100T1B0A)
|Price:||+ 110.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||₹ 5,031.00 (15%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Sequential read speeds of up to 545mbps and sequential write speeds of up to 525mbps
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours MTTF and several error-correction technologies for lasting reliability
- Optimized for multitasking to simultaneously run resource-heavy applications without system slow-down
- Available in 2.5-inch/7mm and M.2 2280 models to accommodate most PCs
- WD FIT Lab certification for compatibility across a wide range of laptop and desktop computers
- The free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard lets you easily monitor the status of your drive
- Includes a 3-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (4): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on IndusInd bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on Yes bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
With superior performance and a leader in reliability, the WD Blue SSD offers digital storage that is optimized for multi-tasking and ready to keep up with your high performance computing needs. Available in both 2.5-inch/7mm cased and M.2 2280 form factors and WD’s Functional Integrity Testing Lab (FIT Lab), the WD Blue SSD is compatible with a wide range of computers, so you can be sure you are making the right choice. Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard and a 3-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue SSD. For high-end computing applications like gaming, HD media playback or creative software, WD Blue solid state drives have the speed you need for the performance you want. Tiered caching technology utilizes SLC (single-level cell) and TLC (triple-level cell) flash technology to enable sequential read speeds of up to 545mbps and sequential write speeds of up to 525mbps, allowing for fast system boot up, quick application response and rapid transfer speeds. With no moving parts, a solid state drive is designed to help protect against data loss if a drive is accidentally bumped or dropped. And with 1.75M hours MTTF (mean time to failure) and an endurance rating of up to 400 TBW (terabytes written), WD Blue SSDs can help guard data for years to come. WD Blue solid state drives also use several leading error-correction technologies to help prevent data loss and provide lasting reliability. WD Blue solid state drives are optimized for multitasking and can easily run several resource-heavy applications simultaneously. Run a background virus scan while watching a 4K video and checking your email. WD Blue SSDs are available in either a 2.5-inch/7mm cased or an M.2 2280 model to evolve with smaller and thinner computers. With form factors to accommodate most laptops, desktop PCs and small form PCs, a WD Blue SSD is ready for the job. The downloadable WD SSD Dashboard provides a suite of tools so you’re always able to check on the health of your solid state drive. Available for free, this Dashboard helps you track things such as disk model, firmware version, S.M.A.R.T. attributes or simply monitor how much space you have left on your WD Blue SSD. Every WD Blue SSD comes with a 3-year limited warranty, so you can be confident of your storage when you upgrade or replace any of your drives.
Compare with similar items
WD Blue 1TB Internal Solid State Drive
Western Digital WDS240G2G0A 240GB SATA III 6GB/s 2.5 7mm Internal SSD (Green)
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (MZ-76E500BW)
Western Digital Blue 250GB Internal Solid State Drive (Western DigitalS250G1B0A)
WD Green 1TB Internal SSD - SATA, 6 Gb/s, 2.5 inch - WDS100T2G0A
|Shipping||110.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||jannatinfo||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||NEWTECH inc||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Cache Memory Size||—||1||1||—||—||—|
|Installed Flash Memory Size||1 TB||1 TB||240||500 GB||250 GB||1|
|Hardware Interface||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s||SATA 6.0 Gb/s|
|Item Dimensions (Length * Breadth * Height)||10.01 x 6.98 x 0.69 Centimetres||10.03 x 6.98 x 0.71 Centimetres||10.05 x 6.99 x 0.7 Centimetres||10 x 0.7 x 0.7 Centimetres||10.01 x 6.98 x 0.69 Centimetres||10.05 x 6.98 x 0.7 Centimetres|
|Item Weight||59 grams||37 grams||30 grams||91 grams||36 grams||64 grams|
|Memory Storage Capacity||1,000 GB||—||240 GB||500 GB||250 GB||1 TB|
|System RAM Type||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||Unknown||—||DDR3 SDRAM||—|
From the manufacturer
Optimized for multitasking and high-end computing, WD Blue solid state drives offer superior performance with industry-edge reliability. With extensive WD F.I.T Lab compatibility testing, a WD Blue SSD lets you upgrade your digital storage with confidence.
- Read speeds up to 545MB/s and write speeds up to 525MB/s for blazing fast performance
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure(MTTF) for lasting reliability. Based on internal testing Telcordia stress part testing
- Optimized for multitasking and resource-heavy applications
A WD Blue SSD has read speeds of up to 545MB/s and write speeds of up to 525MB/s for faster application response times and boosted transfer speeds. With WD Blue SSDs, you get the speed to easily run high-end applications like video games, HD media players, or creative software.
*Read/Write speed performance is based on internal testing using CrystalDiskMark. Performance may vary based on host device. 1 MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
A Leader in Reliability
With a 1.75M hour mean time to failure (MTTF)1 and an endurance rating of up to 400 terabytes written (TBW)**, WD Blue SSDs are ready to run for years to come. Along with several error-correcting technologies, WD Blue solid state drives protect your data with lasting reliability.
**TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity.
Multitasking Made Easy
Optimized for multitasking, WD Blue SSDs can simultaneously run several resource-heavy applications with ease. Edit a 4K video, check your email and run a virus scan in the background, all without slowing your system.
A Form for Every PC
Available in 2.5” 7mm and M.2 2280 versions, WD Blue SSDs are ready to accommodate most laptop and desktop PC form factors.
Certified for Compatibility
WD Blue SSDs go through extensive compatibility and reliability testing and are certified by WD FIT Labs to work with a wide range of desktop and laptop computers.
Free WD SSD Dashboard
The WD SSD Dashboard gives you a powerful suite of tools to track things like your available capacity, drive health, firmware version, SMART attributes and more.
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only problem with this is with the manufacturer... their support service is sub-standard. But if you want a good 1TB SSD for the price it is at for your MacBook, go for it.
Oh and BTW, delivery by Amazon/vendor was also great. Within time and good packaging. Thumbs up to Cloudtail the vendor I think.
Updated rating to 5 stars since I lost count of the number of times I had to format the drive to revert from APFS to HFS+ (and the conversion that took place to APFS when the OS was being installed/upgraded), and the drive has taken the punches with elan and no errors or bad sectors or corrupted blocks (or whatever terminology is used for SSDs)
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Took an image of the drive and finished in 2 min and 33 seconds.
Easy to setup on Linux.......I cant respond to using this with Windows but it should work fine.
Several times more expensive than a spinning drive, but several times faster.
I have two of these drives and would recommend.
Update: The drives are still running fine but wanted to mention if your using an SSD drive via a USB external drive. SSD drives need to be powered up or turned on at least once a year, other wise you could risk data loss. Some say you could stretch it 2 years but why risk it. All you have to do is power it on and let run for a few minutes and your good for another year. I power my drives on every few months.
So you can use SSD drive or archiving you just have to be aware of this difference compared to a spinning hard drive.