- 10% instant discount up to Rs.2,000 on SBI credit cards, debit cards (excl. Rupay) and EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Up to Rs. 8,000 savings on total purchases above Rs. 50,000 on SBI credit cards, debit cards (excl. Rupay) and EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on SBI & HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs. 3,000 & Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs. 5,000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Unlock cashback upto Rs.2300 on BookMyShow, Swiggy, Yatra and UrbanClap. Order on the Amazon app during Great Indian Festival(no min order value)and pay through any pre-paid payment method to be eligible for this offer | Valid from 10th - 15 Oct'18 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Wedding Night With Her Enemy (Wedlocked!) Paperback – 30 Jun 2017
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
It was after I read my first romance novel when I was seventeen that I decided on two things: I was going to be a romance writer
and I was going to marry a Harlequin Mills and Boon hero.
For years I had planned to be a nurse but after fainting in the operating theatre whilst I was on work experience I had to do a quick
change to teacher training instead. Much less blood, or so I thought!
And the hero I hear you ask?
He came along when I was least expecting it and swept me off my feet in two dates. I'd known him for years as he was a friend of
my older brother's but I'd always thought him a bit shy and boring. It's the strong silent types you have to watch out for!
We have two sons who did a very good job of turning me off the idea of ever teaching again even though I have a Masters Degree
in Education. Instead, I decided I would finally do what I'd been promising to do for years – write a romance novel. As soon as my
fingertips hit those computer keys, I felt as if I had finally found my niche, and even though I subsequently received a couple of
rejections I wasn't discouraged but soldiered on. The next year I came second in The Emma Darcy Award in Australia, and after
another three rejections sold my first Presents/Modern novel in February 2003, and became the first not previously published
Australian author in ten years to be contracted to Harlequin Mills & Boon Presents/Modern in London. I have also written a few
novels for HMB Medicals as well as the Presents/Modern line so that work experience all those years ago didn't exactly go to
I didn't learn to swim until I was an adult- I almost drowned at the age of six at my first swimming lesson so overcoming that fear
was a huge turning point in my life. I went on to become a nationally ranked Masters swimmer and held a few records for a time. I
only swim for fun and fitness now, but I've since applied that same principle to anything I am feeling hesitant about, my credo is:
“don't say I can't – say I can try. As well as the occasional swim, I enjoy long walks and of course reading. I I love biographies, the classics, thrillers, philosophy and anything with a happy ending. Since I can't walk or swim with a book in my hand I usually have a book in my head, which makes my time in front of the computer so much more efficient as it all comes flowing out as if I'd just been speaking with the
I am passionate about the rights and needs of children and I am an ambassador for the Australian Childhood Foundation.
I am also a devoted dog owner and cat concierge! I hope by writing happy fulfilling stories I can do my bit to change the world even
from my small corner in beautiful Tasmania.
My favourite quote: “Books, the children of the brain.” Jonathan Swift "A Tale of A Tub" (1704)
To find out more, visit Melanie on her website.
You can follow her on Facebook and Twitter.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com