- Paperback: 348 pages
- Publisher: PHI Learning; 2nd Revised edition edition (31 October 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8120350065
- ISBN-13: 978-8120350069
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #23,589 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Web Technology: A Developer's Perspective Paperback – Import, 31 Oct 2014
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (2): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
N.P. Gopalan , PhD (IISc) is Professor in the Department of Computer Applications, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli, India. He has over 26 years of experience in the field of computer applications. J. Akilandeswari is Professor and Head, Department of Information Technology, Sona College of Technology, Salem, India. She has over 15 years of experience in the field of Information Technology.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.