- Paperback: 504 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 2nd edition edition (2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8126542454
- ISBN-13: 978-8126542451
- Package Dimensions: 23.4 x 18.4 x 2.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #32,736 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Web Analytics 2.0: The Art of Online Accountability & Science of Customer Centricity (SYBEX) Paperback – 2013
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Web analytics a consultant for Fortune 100 companies and a best-selling author. Avinash is also an Associate Instructor for the University of British Columbia and has lectured at the University of Utah, University of Virginia and Stanford University. Avinash donates all proceeds from his books to two charities, The Smile Train and Doctors without Borders.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Google Analytics does have a steep learning curve and those reading this book should have some background in some analytics(Google Analytics/Omniture) program. Like bicycling, analytics is not something you learn by reading a book alone. The target audience is people who have access to a analytics program with a good amount of data so that they can apply the ideas in the book to slice and dice the data.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews