- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Random House Business; UK ed. edition (6 May 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1905211252
- ISBN-13: 978-1905211258
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 1.6 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,07,707 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
50 Ways to Make Google Love Your Website Paperback – 6 May 2010
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Read this book again and again. It will help you win on Google" (Simon Murdoch, Internet investor and former MD of Amazon UK)
"This book is a must-read" (Adrian Land, Director of SEO, Hotels.com)
"Whenever we work with Steve and his team, our visits from Google just grow and grow" (Lelia Ferro, Editor, 4beauty, Channel4.com)
"If you sell online, you need this book. It's not just for big business" (Paul Hines, Dettagli menswear retailer)
About the Author
Steve Johnston has spent all of the third millennium fascinated by Google and its role in business. Now a recognised expert in Google's search engine he spends most his time advising major brands and aspiring entrepreneurs how to make more of the opportunity it presents. Steve's pre-web career was as a retailer and he graduated first in his class at the business school of hard knocks. He is married with three teenage children and lives near Bath, Somerset.
Liam McGee is a Cambridge educated scientist, and a web-accessibility, usability and search optimisation specialist. He has been marking up HTML since 1995. In his free time he is an 'invited expert' and occasional editor at the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative. He is married and lives in Frome, Somerset.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This is the real deal when it comes to SEO.