LYF Water F1S Dual Sim 4G Volte+ (Black, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Display: 5.2 inch FULL HD Screen 2.5D Display (1920x1080 Pixels), Rear Camera : 16 MP PDAF & Front 5MP + Flash
- Processor (CPU): ( 1.8GHz + 1.4GHz ) Octa Core Chipset: Qualcomm ® Snapdragon TM 652 MSM8976 Graphics (GPU): Adreno TM 510 ( 550MHz )
- With USB TypeC Fast Charging, Box Contents:Handset * 1, adapter * 1, earphone* 1, USB cable * 1, protective case * 1, QSG * 1, warranty card * 1
- Battery: 3000mAh, RAM: 3GB, ROM: 32GB, Expandable upto 128 GB, Wifi : Yes, Hotspot: Yes, OTG: Yes, Hydbrid Sim Slot
- Weight: 146g Dimensions: 148mm x 73.1mm x 7.7mm. Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, E-Compass, Ambient Light Sensor, Hall Sensor Motion & Gesture: Yes, Gesture: Wake / Unlock / Music Play-Pause / Camera Launch. Gesture Character: C,e,O,W,M.
- SIM Slot: Dual SIM (4G+2G) ; Both SIM slots are 4G enabled. At one time only one slot can be used for 4G while the other will work on 2G. SIM Size: SIM 1 - Micro, SIM 2 - Nano, Separate MicroSD slot
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The LYF Water F1S Comes In Dual Sim 4G In Black, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The phone doesn't seem to have much heating issue but a slight poor battery backup, but that's only when you have battery draining apps running in background.
The only problem I faced was that after about 4 months' use the phone lost its volume and power buttons' responses. I had to contact customer service and had it repaired. Since the back cover is completely concealed, if the service people had to open the phone for any kind of repair, they will have to cut it open using laser cutter. Though it is said that the damages incurred while the process are near to zero, slight visible dents and scratches are inevitable, or at least I got it on mine. Other than this I had it repaired free of cost as it was under warranty.
Been using it for the past 1 year (as of April '18). No other issue noted.
If I compare it in performance, this phone beats all other smalll brand phones like vivo oppo gionee even xiomi whoose cost around 20000. And this is just rs. 8000,
I am facing battery related problem as 🔋 was 82 percent but phone turned off and unable to ON. This happened twice from 10/10/17 to till 23/12/17. If you think it is problematic for me then please arrange for solution my problem. As it is manufacturing fault or internal fault so please arrange to replace with new one I am agree to pay difference.
Reply sure or contact on 9752878302
SD card Slot (Hybrid)
4K video recording (4k video playing)
3.5 mm Audio jack
USB type C charging port with OTG
2.5 D curved Glass with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Bought for 7750/-