- Shop with balance and get 15% back, up to Rs.200 per customer. Minimum order Rs.1000. Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance from 00:00 hrs 21 June 2018 to 23:59 hrs 24 June 2018. ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 15% off with ICICI Bank Cards Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
BedBand USA. NOT MADE IN CHINA. Life Warranty! Bed sheet band, holder, gripper, suspender, strap. Smooth ANY sheets on ANY bed. Sleep better. USA Proud. American assembled.
|Price:||2,066.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,933.00 (48%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Bed Band Not Made in China. 100% USA Worker Assembled.. Bed Sheet Holder, Gripper, Suspender and Strap. Smooth any Sheets on any Bed. Sleep Better. Patented.
- 1 Pack (4 Bands)
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Not made in China. 100% USA Worker Assembled.;Quantity of 4 in each set. BedBand works with ALL types of bedding. No heavy lifting required. Simple bedside installation.;Original BedBands Stretch from 12 to approx 18. Cordlock button allows you to control desired tension. Built with durable round elastic, nickel plated clamps with fabric protector and unique cord lock.;Dependable and backed by LIFETIME No questions asked Warranty. USPTO PATENT #9,163,697.;NOT MADE IN CHINA. We are a true USA based Manufacturing Company who has earned the trust of sleepers all over the world, by offering a quality product and excellent customer service. We have never used mass discount websites to trick our shoppers with bribed customer/product statements.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My bed has a feather topper for comfort and gel layer for coolness and a memory foam thing. The extra deep fitted sheets still pop off at least one corner every time I get on the bed. It's ridiculous but the bed is terrible without it all.
I finally went to fix the sheets one too many times and grabbed the bed bands out of the closet to give them a try. As I was putting them on one kept popping off I thought man these will never work. I got up to three when I accidentally put the third one on the right way. I fixed the other two and put the fourth on. That sheet has not popped off once it is clamped down like nobody's business. These work exactly like they're suppose to and it frankly a little amazing that something so simple works so perfectly. I never thought the clamps stood a chance against that pressure but I'm impressed and I've not had to fix that blasted sheet even once since putting them on.
These are the best things since sliced bread...seriously! The bunjee-cord that is attached to them is really great, and very durable. The clips are made of strong metal, and sort of like "alligator clips", if anyone knows what those are. They open up, and then you can clamp them closed so that they don't open and release the sheet. The black plastic piece in the middle is so that you can either tighten or release the cord and make it tighter or looser. They hold fairly well, and it allows for a custom fit every time you put the sheets on.
You clamp the metal piece to one side of the corner, and then clamp the other metal clip to the other side of the corner of the sheets. You can either do this before or after you put the sheets on, but my advice is to do it after, as it can really stretch out the elastic on the sheet if you do it before. Once you have the clamps in place, you can then tighten the bunjee cord to your preferred tightness, and then release. In the past, I've only used two of the clips for the fitted sheet, and it has held the sheet on fantastic. I plan to use only two clips in the future, and I place the two clips at the top of the mattress, where the pillows go.
I have also purchased other bed elastic straps (I'm not sure what their brand name was) and they didn't even hold up one night! I kept them around, but found myself just moving them from side to side when I would clean or get new sheets out of the closet. They were just taking up space, so I donated them...that's how useless they were!
These bands are the best, and I honestly refuse to use any other type. Trust me when I say that although there may be cheaper options available, these are absolutely worth it!
After a few months, my husband treated me to a home cleaning service deep-clean. Didn’t warn the team about the bands & how to remove them, so one was broken after they left. I sent a note to the seller on the off-chance they’d replace the band...and they replied the same day (right around the holidays, no less) and my new band was in my mailbox the day after Christmas. Apparently the bands are guaranteed for life!
Seller’s cheery note attached. Can’t recommend them & this product enough!
My daughter bought a set because her boy friend is a very active sleeper and pulls the sheet loose on the top corner of their bed, these clips work for them too!