- Paperback: 1392 pages
- Publisher: Oxford; New edition (8 November 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199232768
- ISBN-13: 978-0199232765
- Product Dimensions: 19.6 x 4.6 x 13 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,19,074 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 66.00 Delivery charge
War and Peace (Oxford World's Classics) Paperback – 8 Nov 2010
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Amy Mandelker has taught at UCLA, University of Southern California, Columbia, Brown and Princeton Universities. Her books include Framing Anna Karenina: Tolstoy, the Woman Question and the Novel of Adultery (1993) and Approaches to World Literature: Teaching Tolstoy's 'Anna Karenina' and she has introduced the Barnes and Noble edition of Anna Karenina.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These books from Oxford University Press (OUP) are the World's Classics, so they better be classic in every way. The font is not big enough for a tome of 1350 pages. It takes away a little of the reading pleasure. Wish OUP prints all classics with a bigger font.
Everything else about this publication is good, this is a collector's piece. The smallish font should not be a reason for not owning this masterpiece. Every serious book-lover should have this. Such classics should not be read on Kindles and Kobos like fast food.