- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group (4 May 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780751538946
- ISBN-13: 978-0751538946
- ASIN: 0751538949
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 1.6 x 17.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 214 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,420 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A Walk To Remember Paperback – 4 May 2006
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Every now and then you stumble across an extraordinary book that at first appears like countless others, but then you read it and are amazed at the treasure hidden within. A Walk to Remember is such a book
In the prologue to his latest novel, Nicholas Sparks makes the rather presumptuous pledge "first you will smile, and then you will cry," but sure enough, he delivers the goods. With his calculated ability to throw your heart around like a yo-yo (try out
Like John Irving's A Prayer for Owen Meany, Sparks maintains a delicate and rarely seen balance of humor and sentiment. While the plot may not be the most original, this boy-makes-good tearjerker will certainly reel in the fans. Look for a movie starring beautiful people or, better yet, snuggle under the covers with your tissues nearby and let your inner sap run wild.
Sparks achieves the unlikely feat of making the predictable enjoyable, especially the faithful recording of period detail
* A contemporary love story.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
214 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would really like to thank Sparks for penning this down. It is the most beautiful thing I have read in my life and I am sure, I would be reading it again a few times before I leave the world.