Wake-Fit Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress(78*72*10inch)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Mattress Feel : Medium Soft.
- Warranty : 5 Years Manufacturer warranty.
- Direct from Factory
- Cover : Premium quality quilted cotton fabric
- Material Type : High Density Foam, Memory Foam.
- Wakefit's Memory Foam mattress made from high quality memory foam with the latest technological innovations provide excellent back support while engulfing you in its cocoon and letting you enjoy restful, deep sleep.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
This mattress works in a very technical way to achieve a very basic objective: restful, pain-free sleep.Whether you have a sore neck, lower back or other problem areas, the Wake-Fit mattress will help alleviate stress and pressure points across your entire body. Quality of sleep could be derived from the fact that people who sleep on memory foam mattress intend to not change there sleeping positions for as long as 4 hours. A must buy Mattress - Makes you believe every night as the best decision that i chose it.Over the years, we have spent a ton of time and effort in doing research – both on the product as well as talking to hundreds of customers and even visiting their homes. We figured out that the four major factors essential for a good mattress are: • Durability – higher foam density implies a longer lifetime • Support – firmer the base foam, better is support to the spine • Temperature – bigger the cell size of the foam, better is the air flow, keeping you cool and comfortable throughout the night • Comfort – the lesser the mattress pushes you up when you lie down, better is the comfort going to be All of our R&D has been focused on excelling across these parameters. Add an easily removable and washable outer cover, your mattress will remain fresh for years to come!
Compare with similar items
Wake-Fit Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress(78*72*8inch)
Take Care Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress(78*72*6Inch)
Dreamzee Orthocare Memory Foam Eurotop Mattress (78 x 72 x 8 Inch)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Wakefit||Take care innovation||DREAMZEE|
|Assembly Instructions||Do It Yourself (D-I-Y)||Do It Yourself (D-I-Y)||No||Do It Yourself (D-I-Y)|
|Colour||—||White||White||American Cream; White|
|Form Factor||medium soft||Soft||medium soft||soft|
|Item Dimensions||—||1.83 meters x 1.98 meters x 20.32 Centimetres||1.83 meters x 1.98 meters x 15.24 Centimetres||1.83 meters x 1.98 meters x 20.32 Centimetres|
|Item Weight||—||36.8 kg||18 kg||—|
|Size||—||78x72x8 inch||78*72*6inch||78 X 72 X 8|
|Special Features||—||Orthopedic||—||Pressure Relieving Technology|
|Warranty Description||5 years||5 Years Manufacturer Warranty.||5 years||5 years|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been using a Peps Restonic foam + spring mattress for nearly 5 years - it has given me no issues and 5 years of great sleep !
I needed to buy an additional mattress, and Peps Restonic was costing over 65k for a memory foam based mattress ! I decided I should try this brand and I did. I have no regrets. Here are the Pros and Cons
1. Comfort : The mattress itself is very comfortable, although its a bit on the firmer side. You will need to get used to it for about 4-5 days, after which it's a real dream to sleep on. The best part of owning a memory foam mattress is that one person sleeping on the bed does not feel the movements of the other. The other thing I must mention is that after using this bed and sleeping on the side, you will not feel any shoulder pain or much reduced stiffness in your shoulder joint in the morning (this was usual for me earlier)
2. Great price : You will NOT get any reputed brand's memory foam mattress for less than 2x of the price of this. I went for the 10 inch mattress and I can vouch that a brand like Peps will cost you 65k+ for a similar offering.
3. Fantastic packaging : The kind of packaging this seller provides is astonishing. Be sure you have help to unpack as it's very robust
4. Great service: The seller will follow up with you at different points after the purchase to keep you up to date. They also customize the mattress to the exact specifications of your bed.
Now the Con (sort of):
If you've ever used a spring + foam mattress from one of the competitors you will find this a bit on the harder side. I don't know if this is a con (as memory foam mattresses are supposed to be this way), but it's something you need to be prepared for. This mattress is NOT like the hotel mattresses you may have used where you just completely sink in to the mattress. Again, its just the way its supposed to be but this comment is only to keep the expectation straight.
In order for you to make a very educated choice, do this: visit a peps restonic outlet, and try out their memory foam mattress. This one is one or two levels harder than the Peps mattress. Its a matter of preference which one you like
Till date it's quite comfortable and firm. Mind you it's never been rotated. When I ordered it Wake Fit guys dedicated an associate to ensure I have a swift delivery. And after I received I received a phone call to do a survey. Couple weeks back another associate called up to check whether it were still intact or would I like to avail any kind of support. I was again assured of their warranty (5 years) in case I see something was not right with the thickness or sagging of the memory foam layer.
Cons: Price came down with time.
This was the first time I bought something this costly online solely based on reviews here. But, here are my problems.
1. The bed is not soft enough on both sides. It feels soft when you sit on it,But when you sleep on it, the weight gets distributed and your body will not sink in.(Im 6 foot and weigh 107 kilos)
2. Hot. Dont buy this if you dont have an AC. I usually sleep with a comforter on me and this mattress traps all the heat unlike any other.
I feel like im waking up with Orthopedic problems now. Back pain, Neck pain and Shoulder pain if I slept on sides. I already stopped 2 friends from buying this.
Regarding the paid reviews, I cant believe how people praise this mattress... It looks too phony. Dont argue that the reviews have verified purchases.. they probably gamed amazon as the delivery is 3rd party and shipping doesn't go through amazon.
I am now looking to buy a soft mattress topper to offset this hard mattress.
Cons - Nothing as of now
I called the customer support and they helped me in deciding which mattress size will fit my bed based on my bed specifications. And it did fit perfectly.
Price is less compared to the branded ones like peps, kurl on, etc, But quality wise it gives standardized competition to them.
Very nice quality. No back pain. No cushion type things. Its truly a memory foam.
Delivery was before time and the customer support team has called me twice to ask about delivery and my comfort level with the product. Truly a company working towards benefiting the customers.