- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
WOW Coconut Milk No Sulphate, Parabens, Silicones, Salt and Colour Shampoo, 300ml
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend with coconut milk with dht blocker, this exotic formula helps add strength, elasticity, hydration, and balance for healthy hair
- Beauty, pure and simple
- Moisturized, glowing, super soft: Nourishing coconut milk shampoo is like a trip to the tropics in a bottle
- This shampoo's luxuriously creamy, foaming, hydrating blend helps leave your hair feeling moisturized, glowing and soft
- No sulfate, no paraben, no salt, no silicones and no added color
- Ultimate mild cleanser : Helps reduce hair fall and achieve a healthier and smoother texture
- How to use: Apply shampoo generously to wet hair, massage into a lather through to ends, then rinse the hair thoroughly
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Coconut milk is a well-acclaimed super-food with tremendous nourishing goodness. It has been used for hair care since ancient times across south east Asia and Polynesia. Being rich in key nutrients which are beneficial for hair care such as, lauric acid, vitamin e, phosphorus, iron, magnesium and copper, it strengthens the hair roots, repairs the hair shafts, promotes the production of color pigments and smoothens down the rough cuticles to ensure that your hair looks and feels much softer, much healthier. Nettle leaf and saw palmetto extracts are two natural and acclaimed blockers used by traditional healers in Europe and north America for centuries for hair loss and for stimulating hair growth. These two work together to boost blood supply to the hair roots, which helps reduce hair fall. And, they have been known to gradually transform the thinning hair into a thick and glossy mane.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 287 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this product only coz it was sponsored by Amazon. Must say, I'm seriously upset.
If only I could give zero stars. I have previously ordered another wow product and it turned out to be useless as well. I should have noticed that this shampoo is by wow as well, and hence, would be a waste of money.
I'm generally not the one to write negative reviews, so trust me, this one is straight from the heart :/
Amazon, here's a freakin suggestion for you : Stop sponsoring products that aren't good. Try it on yourselves first if you'd like. It's really shameful on your part, don't you think, that customers buy products trusting you, and you sponsor products that are way less than being worth it. I'm seriously disappointed in you!