WISESHE Flat Eye Makeup Brush Natural Pony Hair - Set of 2
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Hair Material : Natural pony hair, picks up powder better than synthetic hair.
- Quantity - 2 quantity of eye makeup brushes
- Flat Eyeshadow Brushes of superior quality transfer powder without wasting your expensive makeup.
- These two flat eye makeup brushes of different shape and sizes can be used for applying all over eyeshadow, filling brows, smudging and creating a perfect eye makeup.
- With superior-quality, the makeup brushes in the set will not irritate your skin.Adopts high quality natural hair which provides superb ability to hold powder, soft and pleasing for your skin.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
These two flat eye makeup brushes of different shape and sizes can be used for applying all over eyeshadow, filling brows, smudging and creating a perfect eye makeup with the makeup brushes in the set will not irritate your skin. adopts natural hair which provides superb ability to hold powder, soft and pleasing for your skin.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
#Pro shadow brush: This is a large shader brush, perfect for applying your eye shadow on your eye lid. You can also use it for blending your nose contour areas.It does not get stained with shadows and all shades get removed easily with brush cleanser.
#Pro Smudge brush: This is my favorite smudger brush among all. It has soft bristles but firm enough to blend my kohl and eye shadow in my lower lash line. I also use it to fill up my halo area in halo eye makeup.
There's no shedding of brushes, just the pro shadow brushes bristles slightly got out of shape after washing twice, as these are made up of natural bristles, these need to be reshaped after every wash. But these bristles retain their softness after repeated washes. These pick my shades really well.
These too come inside sleek black cardboard boxes with Wiseshe embossed on the brush handle. I found the quote written in the card provided inside the box quite humorous 😂👌
It says : World would have been a better place if people knew how to blend their shadows 😉.
I wish more such brushes get launched in near future especially tapered blending brush, pencil brush, flat brush for cut crease. I will recommend you guys to try these sets if you love creating eye makeups like me.
Brand :@wise_she @anamikasureka
I recently purchased these brushes from @amazondotin for my hooded eye shape.
And honestly one can never have enough brushes lol. So I thought why not I gave it a try. Firstly @anamikasureka she is a blogger youtuber as well. She came up with her own brand which include makeup brushes, her 1st launch is a blush/bronzer/highlighter/powder brush(multitasker). And now she recently launch 2 set of eye brush box which contains 2 brushes each.
I bought the PRO Shadow+ Smudger Duo. The bristles are made of pony hair. According to the owner, natural bristles transfer more pigment without wasting.
The bristles are very soft, the handle is quite well made. The brushes are made in China, but they don't look cheap at all, more or less it looks more good quality and comparable to Pac brushes. I have used them recently and I felt these are must have for my small hooded eyes. The pro Smudger blends lower lash line shadows like a dream and the pro shadow definitely deposits the pigments and as well as can be used as petite crease blending brush. I have not washed them so I can't tell about any sheding.
The set is priced at 1200/-, I got it for 550/- as introductory offer going on. In this price the brushes are win win.
Overall I love these brushes and totally recommend for a beginner like me and also for pro artist. And most importantly it is an Indian brand which I am so proud of.
My rating: 5/5.
Grab it on the offer. It is a best deal according to me.
Of course their cheek, contour and highlight brush was so good that I was ready for the plunge and bagged all the four eye brushes. I am glad I did take the plunge.
Pro Shadow brushes functions so well. It picks up the product in the right amount and applies effortlessly. I tested this brush by using the lightest shade that would barely manage to show on lids. But as I mentioned above, when you have the right brush you do your makeup right. This brush didn't only pick the lightest shade from the palette but also ensured that it goes on my lid in a single go. With other brushes that I had it would take me 2-3 round of applications.
Pro Smudge brush is a next level game changer. The brush doesn't go out of control and end up smudging the entire look. The bristles are packed closely to make sure the smudging is done with ease and one ends up with the perfect smokey eye makeup looks.
The bristles of the brushes are amazio soft. It's like pampering your lids with the soft strokes of the brush while you apply makeup. To know what I mean, you'll have to buy these.
It's not a purchase that you'll regret, instead it'll be money well spent.
My heart goes to Anamika filled with thankfulness and congratulations for coming up with such a great product. I can't wait to see what's next. Suggestions, may be a brush case where can I treasure all my five wiseshe brushes.
The brushes, as they claim, are made up of Natural Pony hair, come in 2 sets.
• The 2nd set has Two (2) flat eye makeup brushes:
1. Pro Eyeshadow brush- It is flat yet fluffy brush and can be used for applying eyeshadow over the eyelids. I found out that one can even buff out any eyeshadow at the crease edge using this brush as well.
2. Pro Smudge brush- As the name suggests, it is used for smudging kajal, eyeshadow or both together. This is the best brush in this range according to me! I loved the way how it smudged out the Kohl along with the shadows to give a diffused look to the eyes!
So, according to me, WISESHE has done a very good job and these brushes are no doubt a must buy, especially, if you are a beginner in doing eye makeup. They come in sturdy boxes having sponges inside, that prevent their damage and that maintain their longevity, and also comes with a loving note from their maker, Anamika Sureka. These boxes are ideal if you are travelling. The bristles are soft and the brushes are easy to handle as I found their grip to be pretty good. And the best part is, the brushes have their names written on to it. I loved this idea because then you do not need to remember which brush number is used for what. I created an entire look with only these 4 brushes, even you can do the same if you have them in your stash!