THE WEAVE TRAVELLER Handloom Hand Woven Cotton Ghicha Dupatta For Women(TWT_CBD_BLACK_28, Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash With Liquid Detergent Separately
- It is handwoven using cotton & ghicha fabric by the weavers of Bihar.
- It showcases striped pattern, buti work & tassels.
- It is ideal for semi formal wear. Made keeping in mind the latest trends with Work from home being the new norm.
- It is soft on skin and easy to drape. Can be used a stole, scarf. A perfect gift for your loved one.
- It is made of breathable fabric, and is comfortable to carry all day long.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A perfect accessory to your favourite kurta, this black and golden coloured dupatta is brought from the house of The Weave Traveller. It is handwoven by the weavers of Bihar using cotton and ghicha yarns, which makes it breathable and soft on skin. It showcases alluring striped pattern, buti work and tassels as well. It is ideal for semi formal wear.
- Product Dimensions : 240 x 88 x 1 cm; 190 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 January 2021
- ASIN : B08V9FN4KM
- Item part number : TWT_CBD_BLACK_28
- Department : Women
- Packer : USI TRADE 24
- Item Weight : 190 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 2.4 x 0.88 x 0.01 Meters
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,90,931 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
- #4409 in Women's Chunnis & Dupattas
- Customer Reviews: