- ASIN: B00X13HE5C
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 2 May 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #98,541 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 5X larger view of the fundus vs. standard ophthalmoscopes in an undilated eye
- Digitally capture, store, and share fundus images by combining with iExaminer
- Greater working distance improves comfort for both practitioner and patient
- Dynamic focusing wheel allows continuous, smooth action and more precise control Halogen HPX® lamp provides bright, white light
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5 V power sources
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 6 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.Disclaimer: The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for any professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or conduct any ayurvedic treatment without consulting any authorized practitionerThis item is Non Returnable
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Our revolutionary PanOptic Ophthalmoscope addresses the fundamental challenge in ophthalmoscopy-to get a good view of the fundus in order to make a sufficient assessment. Patented Axial PointSourceTM Optics make it easy to enter undilated pupils, offering a 25º field of view, resulting in a view of the fundus that's 5X greater than you see with a standard ophthalmoscope in an undilated eye. Direct viewing of the fundus through the PanOptic provides better images of the retinal changes caused by hypertension, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and papilledema to enable clinicians to make these diagnoses earlier. This is a head only. The handle can be used from Welch Allyn Coaxial Ophthalmoscope or can be bought separately.