W42\ X L63\ , Baby Pink : Nicetown Nursery Essential Thermal Insulated Solid Grommet Top Blackout Curtains / Drapes (1 Pair,42 x 63 Inch in Baby Pink)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Ready made: Set includes 2 BLACKOUT CURTAINS PANELS of 42" wide x 63" length with 6 grommets top each. Quality fabric without liner feels soft and heavy.
- Serve well: Curtains impede 85%-99% light and UV ray(Dark color curtains work well). Noise reducing, better TV viewing thanks to the innovative triple weave technology.
- Energy smart: Triple weave blackout farbric balances room temperature by insulating against summer heat and winter chill. Protect your furniture, floors and artwork from the ravages of the sun, the drapes will pay for themselves off over time.
- Good to go: Thread trimmed and wrinkle free, ring (1.6 inch inner diameter) fits easily with standard curtain rods. All sets for you to put them up right away.
- Easy to maintain: NICETOWN blackout curtains are made to last. Machine washable in cold water, tumble dry. Quick ironing or steam clean when needed. Visiting NICETOWN store, find out your favourite curtains.
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
NICETOWN Blackout Curtains are so much more than just bits and pieces of fabric that are sewn together to prevent sunlight from entering your home, they go beyond that mundane function and provide additional benefits that do not meet the eye instantly.
- Light Blocking Energy Savers. Having the heavy, multi-layered microfiber blackout window curtains or drapes can make a world of a difference in reducing the amount of light that comes in from outside, which has green-conscious consumers excited about investing them as energy-efficient window treatments. A home insultated and remains warmer in wintertime relieves the strain on home heating and reduces 25 percent energy budget at most.
- Sleep Soother n Noise Buffer. It's hard to get babies to take a rest during the day when the sun is streaming brightly through a bedroom window. Blackout curtains encourage the best possible sleep and most comfortable setting for day sleepers and the ones who have trouble falling asleep, by automatically darkening and lowering noise levels.
- Absolute Privacy n Relax. Not only that, but also make your resting zone truly blissful. They would be perfect for any home theater and supply you with enjoyment of watching TV in real darkness.
If you are looking for great and cost-effective ways of re-inventing the look of your home, NICETOWN readymade curtains would be the game changer in your shopping cart. They are crafted for the topmost and luxury, coming with the strong grommet ring top for easy installation and smooth sliding over a rod. Each curtain panel is carefully ironed and ready to serve as your window dressing.
What color do you like?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So I searched a bit more and found those. They are awesome! Sure, they don't look expensive nor fancy at all, but definitely not like that horrible sticky vinyl texture. These are thick, soft and light. For those who want to spend less, these are for ya!
We wanted to block the sun but I hate having dark color curtains. The beige worked out perfectly. It's not 100% blackout but does a good job of blocking about 85% sun and heat, so I bought again for the entire house. I also got white and grayish white.
The white did not block the sun much (maybe 50%, see picture). I was a bit worried how dark the grayish white would look. I was happy to see that it was very light gray. It "almost" looks like white in a shadow. It does a better blocking than white, although not as effective as beige.
I also like the grommet design. It's so easy to open and close the curtains.
I definitely buy again and recommend those!