VIVO V3 Smartphone, Gold
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- 13MP primary camera with face beauty, panorama, HDR, night, ultra HD, PPT, motion track, professional, slow, fast, voice shutter, touch capture, palm, timer, gender detection, filter, watermark and 8MP front facing camera
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- Android v5.1 Lollipop operating system with 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 octa core processor, Adreno 405 GPU, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 2550mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Related items to consider
Customers who bought this item also bought
The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. The Vivo V3 is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Vivo V3 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The Vivo V3 runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 2550mAH non removable battery. It measures 143.60 x 71.00 x 7.50 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 138.00 grams. The Vivo V3 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer and Gyroscope.