Viva RYDE On 26T Single Speed Cycle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Frame Size- 19 inches, Single Speed Cycle
- Without accessories (package doesn't contain mudgaurd & stand)
- Steel fork threaded with v brakes
- Bottom bracket- sealed bb cartridge
- Crank set - 44T cotterless with guard
- Chain- 102l, 1/8
- Single wall alloy rims, 520g
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Viva Ryde On 26T is a trendy bicycle for men. It features a 19'' rigid steel frame and is ideal for cyclist with height between 5 feet 4 inches to 6 feet 4 inches. This cool bicycle comes loaded with Front Reflectors, Rear Reflectors and is ideal for regular use.
From the manufacturer
VIVA RYDE ON
- Frame : Steel Frame with V Brakes (MIG)
- Fork : Steel Fork threaded with V Brakes
- Bottom Bracket : Sealed Catridge
- Rims : Double Wall Alloy Rims, 520G
- Tires : Hindustan 26*1.95
- Brake Set : Steel V Brakes
- Seat Clamp : Quick Release Alloy
- Pedal : Plastic
- Reflector : Yes
- Side Stand : Mounted, Steel
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update after using it for a week : pathetic brakes, requires repair after every ride.. the handle becomes lose every now and then :(.. the paddles make annoying sound sometimes..
1. Know how to fit the bicycle to your body. If you do not do this you will experience pain and might blame the bicycle for it.
2. The toolkit which you get with the bicycle is not enough for assembly as well as maintenance. I would suggest you get a adjustable wrench and water pump plier.
3. My seat post (the rod you adjust for seat height) was not good quality as it bent after 2-3 days. It was also hallow in length. I am 5"11.5' so the claim of being comfortable for the range specified in the description is false.
4. The seat is padded too much and so stretches rub against your inner thighs while riding. So get q new seat.
5. The frame alignment in my bicycle is a little off on the back tyre. So the back tyre lies a bit to the right. The problem was in the rods which connect the top of seat tube and the dropouts. This is not a big problem as you can get it fixed and even if you do not, it won't affect the performance greatly.
6. The chain was over lubricated. The lubrication should only be there in the joints of the chain and not all over them. The middle part of each link should be silver and shiny. So wipe of the excess lubricant or it will attract gunk and dust and ruin your chain drive whell and cog.
7. Peddles are not so great for my taste. I would recommend you to buy ones with straps. This will help you greatly in traffic when you want to get your peddle up after a stop.
8. The handle bars are good. They are raised and wide and the grips are excellent. The width of the bar should be approximately equal to the length of your shoulders. This will eliminate any pain in your shoulders after any prolonged rides and give you the correct back position. It will also help you too get through narrow places especially in traffic. I took off 1 inch from both ends to suit me.
9. The vee brakes are very good. I had no issues calibrating them. The wheels have a rouch rim which is griped by the brake pads and bring the bicycle to a instant stop.
10. The bicycle is single speed so requires little maintenance.
The bicycle is good for the price. You will need to make some adjustments which will require some knowledge about how a bicycle works.
You will also need to change some parts which you would have to do even if you bought a 10,000 rupee bicycle, so buy this bicycle and change some of the parts.
Learn, learn, learn how to fit the bicycle to your body as it will give you a much better experience and it is irrespective of the bicycle you have.
This bicycle runs smooth if cared and I am happy to have this bicycle.