- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Metro Reads (1 December 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0143423444
- ISBN-13: 978-0143423447
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 1.9 x 13.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 125 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5,191 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Vishwamitra Paperback – 1 Dec 2014
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dr. Vineet Aggarwal is a doctor by qualification, manager by profession and artist by temperament. Born to a family of doctors, he successfully completed an initial stint with the family occupation before deciding to venture into pharmaceutical management and currently pursues writing as a passion.
He lives and works in Mumbai and is the author of popular online blogs Decode Hindu Mythology and Fraternity Against Terrorism and Extremism. His literary repertoire covers topics from politics to poetry and travel to terrorism but his favorite genre remains the amalgamation of science with religion. This is his first book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book though has quite an sluggish start, but gradually (within few chapters) it catches the pace and it just gets better with every page. One has to accept the prowess of the author, by the way he came up with the logical/scientific explanations to various event we see as "chamatkaars", especially the 'upliftment of Trishanku towards heaven', that was just marvelous.
And I am thankful that the author didn't try to bring any idiotic-logical, rather idiological description for the act of divine, which I am tired of seeing in mythological-fiction books where the author tries to explain the leelas and ruins it. The acceptance to the truth, the actual is what should we do instead of being hesitant of accepting our heritage, cause what's truth, will always be.
Like I once quoted in one of my blogs: "divinity cannot be doubted or questioned, it is holy. One can either believe it or disown it as there is no mid-way"
'Vishwamitra' is the journey of a human, who defied all odds and attained what he aspired for, that was rare to devas even. The book is a must read and I wish Vineet all the best for his future endeavors.
Sonam shrivastava-Writer at Shivalik Prakashan
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Best part of book is author' writing style. Everyone will like the writing.
I found only one fault in this book, FONT STYLE.Read more