- Paperback: 236 pages
- Publisher: Hay House India; First edition (1 March 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9381398771
- ISBN-13: 978-9381398777
- Package Dimensions: 19.6 x 12.7 x 1.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #41,557 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
Vipassana: The Journey of A Thousand Steps Paperback – Abridged, 1 Mar 2015
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Pooja Lamba Cheema is a 40 year old mother of two. She hails from Delhi but has spent the last 15 years of her life in small towns across the country. She is a post graduate in business management but writing has always been her first love. Having a spiritual bent of mind led her to explore the practice of Vipassana meditation. Her stay at a Vipassana ashram had a powerful impact on her mind and life and led her to write this book an amalgam of a memoir and a spiritual quest.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you like this review, please click 'Yes'
After reading your book I went to Vipassana. My center is Hyderabad. Dhamma Kethu!
It's serene and worth in every case.
The way you laid out your story on Vipasana more or less similar,
But since I guy and single. Personal experience is different. But I really enjoyed reading it.
For those who are thinking to attend:
It's must for your life. Please go to Vipassana. It will definitely change your life. I'm Islamic but i highly recommend to any person those who need inner peace!
Go once you will change or get better atleast 50% of life.
All hail Master. Goenkaji!
If you are planning to attend a Vipassana course, I would definitely recommend that you read this first.
Most recent customer reviews