- Item Weight: 132 g
- Item part number: 13053
- ASIN: B00O30GPVG
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 October 2014
- Average Customer Review: 1,792 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,957 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Vim Dishwash Lemon Pouch - 115ml
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Vim gel has the power of 100 lemons, which helps clean dishes easily.
- Unlike dishwash bars, Vim gel leaves no white residue and leaves your utensils sparkling clean.
- Vim gel is so strong that only 1 spoonfull cleans an entire sinkfull of dirty utensils.
- Vim gel gives you a pleasent cleaning experience with its refreshing lemon fragrance
- Does not damage the surface of delicate cookware
- Tough on stains, gentle on your hands
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This item is Non Returnable
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
With the Power of 100 lemons, 1 spoon of Vim Gel is all you need to clean a sink full of dishes. Unlike bars, Vim Gel does not leave any resiude on the dishes and gives you a pleasent cleaning experience with its refreshing lemon fragrance. The special formulation ensures that the toughest of grease is removed with ease without damaging your expensive cookware and being harsh on your hands. An easy to use bottle, the powerful grease cutting ability and a pleasent cleaning experience make Vim Gel the market leader.
From the manufacturer
- Vim is a quality product from Hindustan Unilever Ltd, the makers of Surf Excel, Lakme, Red Label, Ponds & other such well-known brands
- Created in 1885, Vim was the original hand dishwashing brand which invented the whole category
- Vim is sold in four continents and is the leading hand dishwashing brand in twenty countries
- Vim is available to more than 2 billion people around the world
- Launched in India by Hul in 1993, Vim is the leader in the dishwashing segment
Power of 100 Lemons*
Vim Gel has the Power of 100 Lemons* that cleans tough grease and stains with utmost ease. What’s more, it has a great smell that gives a fragrant washing experience and fresh smelling utensils.
*Power refers to the cleaning benefit of 100 lemons.
Ordinary detergents leave behind an unhealthy white residue on your cookware after wash that may cause ill health if consumed. Vim Gel does not leave any such residue.
Gentle on Hands
Vim Gel has a special formulation that is tough on stains and grease but also gentle on your hands.
Vim Gel does not cause any visible damage or scratches^ to your expensive kitchenware’s delicate surfaces helping them look like new for long.
^ No visible damage or scratches on cookware’s surfaces due to Vim liquid usage. For best results, use Vim Gel in combination with a soft non- abrasive scrubber.
How to Use
Take 1 teaspoon (3.75 ml) of Vim gel.
Mix it in 1 (40 ml) bowl of water.
For cooking vessels, use the green side of the sponge scrubber and for dishes, tiffin, other utensils use the yellow side of the scrubber by dipping them in the mixture.
Clean to get a sink full of refreshingly fragrant and sparkling vessels.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can tell you of Amazon's quality service and Amazon's delivery from this product since I bought this for just 1 Rupee and that too I paid on delivery. Imagine how good Amazon's service is that they delivered a product for as low as one rupee and got that in the COD payment method.