- Rs 100 cashback on purchase of Rs 1500 from Amazon Pantry. Offer valid on payment with Amazon Pay balance. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Vim Dishwash Bar, 3x200 g
|You Save:||3.00 (7%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Vim Bar has the power of 100 lemons, which helps clean tough grease the fastest
- It has a unique patented plastic coating at the bottom of the bar which helps prevent it from sogging quickly.
- gives you a pleasent cleaning experience with its refreshing lemon fragrance
- removes stains easily
- Stain free
- Tough on stains, gentle on your hands
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled. This is applicable across all sellers.
All Pantry products are non-returnable.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
With the Power of 100 lemons, vim bar removes the toughest grease stains the fastets and gives you a pleasent cleaning experience with its refreshing lemon fragrance. It has a unique patented plastic coating at the bottom of the bar which helps prevent it from sogging quickly making it last longer than ordinary bars. Vim was the original handwashing bar which invented the category. It is the preferred choice of consumers, tried by 6 out of 10 people everyday.
From the manufacturer
Vim bar, with the power of 100 lemons removes the toughest grease and gives you a pleasant cleaning experience with its refreshing lemon fragrance. The Vim bar was launched in 2016 and is the fastest to remove burnt food stains from utensils. The plastic coating around the bar, the polycoat technology, prevents the bar from getting soggy, making it last longer than ordinary dishwash bars.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 215 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. it comes in a little plastic container with a scrub pad. the quality of the pad is average. i use a scotch brite scrubber instead of the one that's included.
3. the only drawback i can think of is that the plastic container doesn't have any holes in the bottom. if water enters the container (lets face it. it most definitely will) there's no way out for it. so drain holes would have made a huge difference.
4. the bar itself is very powerful. it removes oil, grease, dried out stains, and anything you can think of.
5. it does a pretty good job of eliminating the odour as well. it has a sort of citrus smell. although the smell doesn't stick to the plate (which is a good thing) it doesn't let the smell of food to stick to the plate as well.
6. be advised that only a minute quantity is enough for plates used on daily basis. more soap means more water and more foam.
overall a good product. i would recommend one for every household.