- Paperback: 396 pages
- Publisher: Jaico Publishing House (5 February 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789386867575
- ISBN-13: 978-9386867575
- ASIN: 9386867575
- Product Dimensions: 19.8 x 13 x 2.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 67 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5,119 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Vikramaditya Veergatha Book 3 - The Vengeance of Indra Paperback – 5 Feb 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Shatrujeet Nath is the creator of the runaway national bestseller series Vikramaditya Veergatha, a four-book mytho-fantasy arc which includes The Guardians of the Halahala, The Conspiracy at Meru and The Vengeance of Indra. Described as “a new face to Indian mythology” by DNA, Shatrujeet writes for movies and web shows as well. He is also the author of The Karachi Deception, an Indo-Pak spy thriller.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Within 1st few pages, you will realize it is a half heary3d attempt to cash on popularity of Vikramaditya series.
All the charm, magic, excitement is missing in this book (sometimes you pray will will the chapter end).
Nothing of significance of exciting happened in book and I guess if you don't read Book-3 perhaps you can enjoy last part better.
A great injustice to marvellous Part-1 and 2
This book does justice with the sub plots that the author has sowed so delicately in the first two parts...the simmering tension between VikramAditya and his councillors comes forth and is handled superbly by the author...The book is high on content and inter rivalries and low on action...But its tone is dark and grim and more realistic something slightly lacking in the earlier books and very effectively sets the stage for the finale ..The confrontation scene between the protagonist and antagonist is superbly written and is stuff to die for...Its very rare that an author writes a part like this book in an action packed series...As usual he sets stage for a rollercoaster action packed 4th part...
Only one grudge is Indra has very few portions in this part...All in all my favorite fantasy series...Watch out for the author folks
Even though I preordered this book, I took my own sweet time in finishing it, savouring each and every page, because I know I would have to wait impatiently for another year when this is over.
The book is every bit as enthralling as I expected it to be. Even though it is not as fast paced as the second book, this book has interesting intricate sub plots that play out beautifully. The narration and language is wonderful and even throughout the book.
The characters are equally interesting and relatable.The reader can feel all the subtle emotions- Vikrama’s pain, Vararuchi’s indignation, Kalidasa’s anger and Shanku’s heartbreak.
If you ask me which among the three books is the best, I would be at loss to give an answer. I hope the fourth book puts me in even more of a dilemma.
Highly Recommended.. MUST READ!