Victory Carbon Fibre Arrow (S)(pack of 3)
- Carbon fibre
- Pack of 3
- 31 inch
Customers who bought this item also bought
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (4): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get offers for up to ₹1375 cashback on MakeMyTrip, Redbus, UrbanClap, Faasos & 1Mg. Shop on Amazon between 19th Apr to 30th Apr 2019 to become eligible for the offer. T&C apply Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Victory carbon fiber-based arrow bolt is microscopically strait for precise and accurate archery. The fiber bolt is reinforced and withstands the impact, great for target practice. A rounded chrome plated head keeps the arrow in consistent shape during use. Colored fetching indicates which side is up and how to use your bow to its fullest. The knock end is highlighted in reflective green so you can discretely spot a shot from a distance.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The material of arrows nowhere looks or feel like carbon fibre as mentioned in description.
Totally misleading product and highly overpriced for the quality sent. Wish to return this product.
Good for testing purposes while tuning your bow.
Arrow Tips and vanes don't last even a day
It is like almost repairing it after 5_10 shots.