- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 3.2 x 14 cm ; 72.6 g
- Item model number: M50390
- ASIN: B000Q2YHEW
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 2 September 2013
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,27,672 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Vichy Purete Thermale Purifying Exfoliating Cream, 75ml
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Exfoliating beads thoroughly cleanses pores
- Anti-oxidant properties of vitamin E protect against free radicals
- Soft and rich texture with exfoliating beads
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Visibly smoothed, the skin is left velvety to the touch and the complexion more radiant.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This is a mild scrub that hydrates very well and it's actually based on thousand year old knowledge about the benefits of thermal waters. Anyone looking for a natural alternative to the chemical based or plant based products that flood the market today should definitely try this. While it's not 100% natural (they don't claim this) its main ingredient is thermal water and it is formulated without parabens. In the past few years I noticed that some CVS pharmacies started carrying Vichy products so depending on where you live you might even find this in stores.