- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 9.2 x 18.1 cm ; 354 g
- Item model number: No Model
- ASIN: B00SK66J0Q
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 9 December 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#76,896 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #9425 in Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements
Vibrant Health - Green Vibrance - Plant-Based Daily Superfood + Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes, 30 servings (FFP)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- GREEN SUPERFOOD: Contains over 70 ingredients, 25 billion probiotics, enzymes, fruits & vegetables, liver support, vitamins, trace minerals, skeletal support, and adaptogens. It is the green food that started the category in 1992.
- THE MISSING LINK: Modern foods provide fewer micronutrients, and we're often living much more sedentary lives than our Paleolithic ancestors. Green Vibrance helps fill in gaps in our nutrition and health due to our modern lives and food system.
- ACHIEVE PEAK HEALTH: Green Vibrance addresses the four foundations of health - Digestion, Immunity, Nutrition, and Circulation. Find your healthy balance through this comprehensive formula.
- EASY NUTRITION: It's a challenge to integrate the nutrition we need to feel our best into our busy day to day. Green Vibrance is a one-stop solution, simple to drink added to your beverage of choice. Add it to your smoothie and take your greens to go.
- TRUTH, TRUST, AND TRANSPARENCY: You will find no misleading proprietary blends with Vibrant Health. We fully disclose each ingredient by dose in every product we manufacture.
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This product is non-returnableReturn Policy on this item
This item is non-returnable. Learn more. 10 Day Return Applicable only in case of manufacturing defect.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
An award winning Green Super food! Human vitality can be described as the combined vitality (what we call Vibrance) of each cell in the body. Green Vibrance provides trace nutrients that should help each cell to function at peak efficiency. When we push each cell toward peak efficiency through diet and supplementation, the result may be increased energy and endurance, greater clarity of thought, more robust immunity, and a general shift in all bodily functions toward the ideal. Green Vibrance taken daily drives us toward these goals by addressing some very basic and essential biological requirements. A nutritional formula should have a well-defined purpose in order to deliver true value to the consumer, and delivering true value is the goal of Vibrant Health. A formulas components should be present at potencies that will achieve the stated goal. There are a lot of ingredients in Green Vibrance: 74 in all. They were put together with care, in order to maximize the synergism among nutrients. The result delivers healthful nutritional support to the 11 body systems. The ingredients in Green Vibrance were selected to support essential bodily functions without which life cannot be sustained. Cereal grass powders and juices (i.e. Certified organic, barley, oat, wheat, and Kamut) deliver virtually all known nutrients and several uncharacterized co-nutrients of great value.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Will try to post how I feel at 6 weeks- estimated date 2/28/18.
I have been buying and using this product for a couple of years now. I cannot claim that it has done anything miraculous for me, but I will tell you my honest unbiased opinion. I often find that knowing something about the reviewer can be helpful, so for a bit of context I am female, 42, normal BMI and I eat healthy. I eat a lot of vegetables, fruit, try to mostly eat clean unprocessed meats, and a small amount of unrefined grains. I am also not a picky eater.
Having said all that, here is my take on Green Vibrance. I do not drink it daily without fail, but rather on most days, sometimes more than others. The taste is not terrible- if you can tolerate eating many vegetables, if you have ever cut sugar out of your diet without using sweeteners, then you will probably be ok with the taste of this drink with only water. A small amount of juice mixed into the water improves the taste quite a bit, and then if you are someone who is much more smell and taste sensitive, mixing it into a smoothie will completely mask the flavor.
The things that I personally love about this product are
1) its great content of probiotics, a better variety than most probiotics-only. I am more concerned with number of varieties than I am numbers of each bacteria because I feel that since you take the product every day (or most days), you don't need millions and billions of each species every day.
2) its herbal content, especially Astragalus, which I like to take at the first sign of a cold.
3) it helps me get out of sugar-binges. I try to eat as sugar free as I can, but once in a while it will sneak back into my diet and I get hooked like a coke-addict. It may just be placebo-affect, but if it is, it placebo-works. I drink it in the afternoon in just water when my cravings are the worst and in a couple of days I have forgotten all about wanting sugary treats.
So, I know this isn't a very sensational review, but I do like the product, I do find it works well and I would recommend it to others. I don't think it should be a replacement for other healthy foods, but it can definitely give you a boost (mood, energy, etc) that you might need to help you get into overall healthier eating.