- Reading level: 1 - 3 years
- Board book: 24 pages
- Publisher: Penguin UK; Latest Edition edition (7 July 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0141338482
- ISBN-13: 978-0141338484
- Product Dimensions: 23.4 x 1.6 x 27.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 698 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,891 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Very Hungry Caterpillar (Big Board Book) Board book – 7 Jul 2011
|Board book, 7 Jul 2011||
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Eric Carle is an internationally bestselling and award-winning author and illustrator of books for very young children including his most well-known title The Very Hungry Caterpillar. With his late wife, Barbara, Eric Carle co-founded The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art in Massachusetts in 2002.
Eric Carle divides his time between the Florida Keys and the hills of North Carolina.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
698 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's about a catapillar that becomes a cocoon.
A very different book with holes in the food that the catapillar has eaten. I think u enjoyed the creativity more than my Lil one who might have been too small for it. He did sit through the whole book putting his Lil finger in the holes.