Verbatim Store 'n' Go 32 GB USB 3.0 Pen Drive
|Price:||978.48 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||2,022.52 (67%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Download, store, and transfer up to 32GB of files across any USB 3.0-compatible devices such as computers, TVs, gaming systems, and more
- Featuring SuperSpeed USB 3.0, up to 10X faster than USB 2.0!
- Retractable USB connector means no more searching for lost caps and less breakage
- Plug and Play: No software to configure - optional password protection available for Windows download
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Related items to consider
Customers who bought this item also bought
The all new Store ‘n’ Go V3 USB Drive is a world class storage solution for those looking to save and transfer data faster. The USB 3.0 interface offers faster data transfer speeds versus USB 2.0 making it easy to transfer multiple files at once or larger files without error. The retractable design keeps the connector and data protected without the worry of losing a cap.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Build quality is good and there is no "CAP" so I love it.
I am updating my review again, its been 3 years now, working perfectly fine, never had any issue, speed is amazing.
Must go for it.
Avoid this pen drive, better go for Sandisk/Transcend/Samsung/Sony they provide more warranty and better speeds.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
These have a retractable plug which seems nice but one of the 3 had a broken locking mechanism which made it impossible to plug in.
I'm using these primarily to install operating systems. One of them I used to attempt to install Windows 10 (after using windows creation tool to format/create the installer) and it broke while installing, saying data corruption. Apparently there was an overlap of the partitions once it was created. After 2 attempts I gave up.
Another one I used on a totally separate pair of machines to attempt to install El Capitan (OS X) onto a laptop, luckily the installer self-checked --again stated installer was corrupted. I formatted it a few days later and then the whole thing went caput and it's not even being detected anymore.
I'm highly disappointed with these, Verbatim is considered a good brand but the quality is pretty bad on these. Perhaps they are overheating since I'm using them for OS installations??
The product has a software architecture flaw, it requires users who want encryption protection, to use the password feature for the life of the flash drive. Users may NOT OPT OUT of encryption at any time (once downloaded) and if they forget the password, they are out of luck. The absence of a security question or similar feature to reset the (forgotten/stolen) password makes downloading the software risky.
Remember...FLASH DRIVES (of all kinds) DO NOT LAST FOREVER, the cells degrade with use and are susceptible to corruption and/or loss of content within 10 years. Remember to use a variety of recording devices and methods to preserve the content.
The second drive mounts but unmounts itself after a few minutes. I think it is pulling itself out of the slot just enough to make it disappear from the computer. (I can hear the *snap* as the extension lock releases) This behavior risks data loss and makes it impossible to use.