- Paperback: 688 pages
- Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing; Sixth edition (21 February 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1941234127
- ISBN-13: 978-1941234129
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 3.8 x 27.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #30,274 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 209.01 Delivery charge
GMAT Verbal Strategy Guide Set (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides) Paperback – 21 Feb 2014
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Founded in 2000 by a Teach for America alumnus, Manhattan Prep is a leading test prep provider with locations across the US and the world. Known for its unparalleled teaching and curricular materials, the company’s philosophy is simple: help students achieve their goals by providing the best curriculum and highest-quality instructors in the industry. Manhattan Prep’s rigorous, content-based curriculum eschews the “tricks and gimmicks” approach common in the world of test prep and is developed by actual instructors with 99th percentile scores. Offering courses and materials for the GMAT, GRE, LSAT and SAT, Manhattan Prep is the very best.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The entire point of buying a new book is to have access to online test material