"Vegetarian Keto cookbook by Emma Green has several chapters where every recipe is coded as lacto-vegetarian (some dairy products), ovo-vegetarian (some egg products), or vegan (made without dairy or meat products).
Plus, at the beginning author in a simple way describes the basics of the vegetarian diet for keto followers. I found handy shopping list for vegetarian ketogenic diet.
Yesterday I made korean cucumber salad, and it was fantastic - recommend! "
Helen Lamotte, fitness trainer, life coach, blogger
Learn how you can go vegan as a keto dieter or keto as a vegan
I get asked a lot about recipes, that suits for people who are passionate about animal rights and still want to be lean and healthy. So decided to create this cookbook to get you started.
This book is not only the comprehensive overview to the Vegetarian Ketogenic Diet but a collection of simple recipes free of meat, fish, and fowl flesh that restricts carbohydrates.
Inside you’ll find:
- The Basics - Vegan Keto Diet Overview, simple shopping List, substitute Tips
- 7 Day Vegan Keto Meal Plan to help you get started
- Easy Recipes - all meatless, but do make use of eggs and dairy products
- Special Chapter with Dairy-Free Vegan Menu
- Option for busy people - 5 ingredients or less ideas
- Good mix of recipes so there are some that could serve as mains, some sides, and some breakfast and dessert options.
So without further ado, here are over 65 vegetarian keto recipes that I think you should try.
***Please note: Book is available in 2 Paperback formats- Black and White and Full color. Choose the best for you ***
- Full-color edition - Simply press “See all formats and versions” above the price. Press left from the “paperback” button
- Black and white version - is the default first
Get Started Now for a Healthier Lifestyle!