Vega Off Road OR-D/V-RGR-KMB_L Ranger Full Face Graphic Helmet (Black and Blue, L)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- ISI approved helmet
- Available in large (590 - 610 millimeters) size
- Superior fit and comfort provided using advanced CAD technology
- Vents with high capacity intakes
- Airflow from the front to the back which flushes heat and humidity out
- UV clear finish
Packaging may reveal contents and cannot be hidden.
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Vega Off Road Ranger Full Face Helmet is an offroader’s dream. You’ve got a cool ride, a cool leather jacket, you’re a cool dirt biker and not to forget a cool personality and you begin to wonder, “which helmet would be cool?” The answer is simple; it’s the off road. The helmet has built in goggles. Helmet comes with detachable, washable interior. There are traction plates on the sides for goggle strap retention (for goggle worn above the helmet). Helmet harbours rear mounted dual port exhaust vents for airflow. Total ventilation channeled throughout the interior for maximum airflow.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
=> Ordered on 24 Dec 16 got it on 28 Dec (Being a Prime member)
1. Very comfortable & looks cool.
2. Great viewing angle, Doesn't blocks side vision.
3. Great build quality.
4. Very clear visor, You won't realise ur seeing through a glass/ fiber.
5. The top of helmet prevents visor from getting scratches.
1. Visor opens for only 1 and half inch,
You can't ride with open visor.
2. Sun goggles are too blur,
And doesn't come out easily.
3. While riding, air comes through ventilation inlets, makes windy sound...sssssssssss...
> The helmet size's upper limit should be closer to your head size to get a perfect tight fit.
> Check price from local market,
Ex- In Delhi's Karol Bagh area you will get it @ much cheaper rate than Mrp!
Once you are riding at a higher speed , even on 90 KMPH the helmet tends to shake it head and the ride is no longer safe !
I personally didn't like it ,
As far as the quality of material and the looks of the helmet are concerned, it's good !