Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 180.00 Delivery charge
Vega Cliff CLF-LK-M Full Face Helmet (Black, M)
|Deal of the Day:||801.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
Ends in 20h 53m 58s
Deal has ended
|You Save:||89.00 (10%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- ISI approved helmet
- New helmets may feel tight at first. This is normal and required to ensure safety. Foam requires around 10 days to adjust to rider's head shape
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene outer shell
- Scratch resistant helmet and visor. Comes with easy fitting visors
- Snug fit and compact design, Lightweight
- All helmets feel tight at first to meet safety requirements and foam takes time to adjust according to head size.
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Vega Cliff Full Face Helmet provides to all riders with a superior quality Cliff Full Face Helmet that guarantees to keep them safe and completely protected during their adventurous bike trips. The hard ABS outer shell reduces impact and offers extreme toughness and durability. The visor offers resistance against scratches and damages ensuring that you get an unobstructed view of the road ahead. The compact design of the helmet ensures that the rider gets a comfortable, snug fit and the design ensures that the helmet does not come off easily or fall during the event of an accident. Helmet is elliptical with good look. The helmet and visor both are scratch-resistant.
From the manufacturer
Comfortable and Snug Fit
The Vega Cliff CLF-LK-M full face helmet is manufactured to handle impacts as the outer shell is made from Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, providing you ultimate durability and safety. The inner padding gives you utmost comfort while riding, making it extremely comfortable. Weighing only 800 grams, this helmet is lightweight and an ideal choice for daily use.
Conforms to Safety Standards
Made using materials that can withstand a rough impact, this helmet by Vega is ISI-approved, ensuring that there is no compromise on quality. The full faced helmet gives you complete protection and comes with a scratch-resistant visor as well.
Stylish, Trendy and Classy
While providing utmost protection and ultimate convenience, this helmet has a compact design that comes with ABS for impact resistance. With a snug fit and easy fitting visors, this helmet ensures style while protecting you from accidental injuries while riding.
3,312 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now let's get to comparison part.
1. Weight :
a) Vega Cliff : 900 +/- 50 grams ( I think since
this is a latest manufactured product, the
weight has increased a bit.)
b) Steelbird Adonis : 950 +/- 20 grams
( Theoretically, Adonis should be heavier
but surprisingly it feels little lighter )
2. Padding :
a) I feel that the padding on Vega Cliff is
better with better padding for cheek
portion but padding for the head part
3. Shell Quality :
a) Both the shells feels pretty sturdy but
personally I feel that the Adonis feels
little more sturdier.
4. Visor Quality :
a) Both have good visors with good view but
they are not fog proof which is expected
in this price range.
5. Lock Mechanism :
a) Vega Cliff helmet has shorter belt-lock
mechanism and there's not enough
material to adjust the length which
chokes my throat a bit. But there's no such
problem on Adonis helmet.
6. Additional points :
a) The chin portion on Adonis helmet covers
most of the chin and mouth but there's a
plastic smell to it which may irritate you in
the beginning but will diminish with
b) Vega Cliff fits me perfectly ( snug fit ) while
Adonis feels a little loose but wearing
balaclava can help to get that snug fit.
Overall I can say both the helmets are pretty good for their price. But regarding the size issue, I think face shape and other head dimensions are also important in determining the right size for you. In my case even though my head length suggests that I should go for L size but M size fits me perfectly. So I suggest you to try multiple helmets.But guys please these helmets are no way for highway or touring purposes.
Thank you for reading and I hope it helps.
I am using this product from last two months on regular basis and there is no issue with that.
* had husband follow the guide religiously and measured circumference of head and it came out to be between 56. Medium which claims to support heads up to 57 ideally should have done the trick, not! Husband complains it is too tight and maybe another half inch would have provided enough breathing room.
* chin strap is too small, an additional 2-4 inches should have been provided. Not only is the helmet too tight for the head, the chin strap asphyxiates (think about it)
* It is light in weight.
* It is light alright but feels cheap when compared to holding another VEGA original...wonder why?
* The visor is plastic. why? Another VEGA brought a while ago has the feel of glass (granted it could have been more expensive than this purchased over primeday for 622)
* The visor does not move freely. It takes a humungous amount of pressure to push the tab up or down. Downside is husband needs to use fingers and leave smudgy finger prints on the visor - a big NO NO according to him. Not sure if there is a mechanism to make the movement a little more flexible. The one upside is there are only 4 positions that you can keep the visor open (why would you do that?
* Finally, i am disappointed that I cannot wear this helmet with GLASSES ON. The guide should have mentioned taking the measurements with GLASSES ON, mask ON and even a simple thing as volume of hair which can contribute to making it a testy affair with the helmet.
Husband says - 3 stars is the best. One star deducted for the bad guide. Another star deducted for the short strap, too hard to move visor and overall cheap construction.
3 stars for semi decent packaging, helmet comes in a bag that can be used (thankfully) to prevent scratches, the air vents on the front and back look good and it fits in our Suzuki Access 125 scooter. Obviously it is light.
Finally Kudos to Amazon for the extremely fast delivery speed.
Thanks Amazon India.
Discussing its cons:
- Inside padding is thin and it is just average(perhaps padding is made thinner to reduce weight).
- Locking strip on the left is too short. While I was holding the helmet with this strip it slipped off of my hands and fell on the ground. Also, this short strip makes unlocking the helmet uneasy.
- If the Head Size measurement is exactly 600mm then this L size(600mm) will be tight and shall not be manageable; even though it has thinner padding than helmets of other brands it is such a tight fight. So this 600mm(L size) is recommended for head size measurements of 590mm or less.