Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 180.00 Delivery charge
Vega Cliff CLF-AR-LK_L Air Full Face Helmet (Black, L)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- ISI approved helmet
- Available in large (590 - 610 millimeters) size
- Elliptical with good look
- Easy fitting visors
- Provided with ABS for impact resistance and toughness
- Light weight
- All helmets feel tight at first to meet safety requirements and foam takes time to adjust according to head size
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Vega Cliff Air Full Face Helmet is the best choice for those who are looking for a helmet with no bling and are going in for the typical biker look. It sets the record of being the lightest full faced helmet in production. Helmet has a perfect snug fit and comes with a compact design. Cliff DX is now available with coats for a sharper look.
From the manufacturer
Cliff Air Full Face Helmet by Vega - Ride in Style, Safety and Comfort!
Your bike ride is secured when you have the cliff full face helmet on. Its full face design comes with a retractable, multi-positioning visor that ensures ease and comfort while driving. The outer shell boasts of ABS built that provides total protection on the account of any unprecedented mishap. Besides, the stylish design keeps you in style as you accelerate to the highest. Apart from being able to handle the high impact, it also renders scratch resistance properties.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please do not buy. Even if you buy the L size you will get the helmet with 58cm only. I had to return the helmet. I finally bought it from local vendor. I heard that there is no helmet with the size of 61cm and max size is 60cm.
I have now two helmets of Vega - One open face helmet and full face.
1. It is really light weight, you don't felt weight even when you wear this for hours.
2. It has ventilation vents which can be manually opened/closed at your convenience.
3. It has a large viewing angle, gives you complete view of road and side companions.
(Note:- I bought a white coloured Helmet. Although the white colour helmet looks nice initially but later on it becomes difficult to maintain it clean. Even the smallest of dirt particles make it look dirty. It is advisable to clean the helmet regularly but still it would be wiser to buy a black colour helmet to reduce the cleaning efforts. ;)