Vega Boolean BLN-K-M Flip-up Helmet with Double Visor (Black, M)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- ISI approved helmet
- Helmet is lightweight and comes with ABS shell
- Superior fit and comfort provided using advanced CAD technology
- Airflow from the front to the back which flushes heat and humidity out of the helmet
- The face shield can be released in two stages
- Single-button release of the face shield
Packaging may reveal contents and cannot be hidden.
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Vega Boolean Flip-up Helmet with Double Visor Helmet is light weight with a modern look and the latest design. Its comfort is unmatched and it is incorrigible when it comes to design. Multiple options in sunshields available for the helmet. The helmet and visor both are scratch-resistant. Comes with UV clear finish. Helmet has detachable and washable interior. Also the front vents are provided to reduce fogging.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Design and Main glass/Door is so clean, that I have to touch it to confirm whether it is closed or not. And at the speed of 80+ I can listen a sound of whistle. Living it.
Even the features provided on the top of the helmet for air in-let is for "show" purpose. There is no loop for air in-flow.. Even the inside visor makes tickling sound.. The material its worst..
There is nothing to say good about it..
Cheap build, and not sturdy. The cushioning is really bad, it hurts my ears. I get headache whenever I put it on and drive for more than 30 minutes.
The only good part is it's looks.
1) The Helmet is good and a fresh one when previously, I got a second hand piece with no Visor sticker of Vega and some scratches on it with broken handles. This one seems to be a fresh one out of the box.
2) Build quality of the helmet is not so much or you couldn't ask for more in this particular type as the vents on the top takes some effort to open up and close. The sides of those vents could have used a rubber covering to make sure that water doesn't seep through the tiny space in it.
3) The handle design and the working mechanism for the second reflective visor could have been more better rather than making it feel like I am trying to move a stick on a path of pebbles.
Good product, but the price is little bit of hike. Your call guys if you want to go for it or not.
the Flip up is hard to open but eventually it gets easier to open
am using it roughly and still no damages or scratch .
Its good quality
glass is clear and having a wide viewing area
The vega logo in front and back of the helmet is a sticker, u can easily peel off that with hand. Quality of the helmet is really poor, the chin air passage plastic came off after 3 months. The visor started vibrating after 6 months. Really poor quality helmet. I will upload the pics also