Vega Boolean BLN-GUP-DKS-M Give Up Flip-up Graphic Helmet with Double Visor (Dull Black and Silver, M)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ISI approved helmet
- Helmet is lightweight and comes with ABS shell
- Superior fit and comfort provided using advanced CAD technology
- Airflow from the front to the back which flushes heat and humidity out of the helmet
- The face shield can be released in two stages
- Single-button release of the face shield
Packaging may reveal contents and cannot be hidden.
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Vega Boolean Give Up Flip-up Graphic Helmet with Double Visor Helmet is light weight with a modern look and the latest design. Its comfort is unmatched and it is incorrigible when it comes to design. Multiple options in sunshields available for the helmet. The helmet and visor both are scratch-resistant. Comes with UV clear finish. Helmet has detachable and washable interior. Also the front vents are provided to reduce fogging.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
start with size outershell is big and a bit loose as we compare to other vega model like cliff
The padding is removable, you can wash it if the you feel a bit stinks
padding quality is also good
the build quality of the outershell is good
if u need to flip up the front part while driving- its not possible from 1 hand you need to stop ur bike and then you can do it,
Graphics quality is last good for couple of months only.
Vega is good company. But they've to live up to their reputation. Very disappointed by the helmet.
1. Fits your head well.
2. Flip up option is good.
3. You don't have to carry your sunglasses everytime you're going for a ride.
4. You can see the road clearly even when the opposite person is coming with high beams.
5. Graphics are good.
1. Helmet is a little heavy.
2. Air is entering from the left side of the helmet(only mine I think). So I've asked for replacement.
3. The rubber/leather/whatever covering the flip up mechanism is not good and it is clearly an incomplete work.
4. As you can see the image I've uploaded, the complete inside head portion is shifted towards the right about 20deg.
5. Build quality is not good.
6. The cheek removal pads are loose before I even use it.