- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Yogi Impressions; 1ST edition (2012)
- Language: Marathi
- ISBN-10: 8177867687
- ISBN-13: 978-8177867688
- Package Dimensions: 20.8 x 13.4 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #20,266 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 62.00 Delivery charge
+ 45.00 Delivery charge
Vartamanachi Shakti - The Power of Now in Marathi (Marathi) Paperback – 2012
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The No. 1 New York Times bestseller, The Power of Now is a guide to spiritual enlightenment from a man who is emerging as one of this generation`s clearest, most inspiring teachers. Eckhart Tolle is not aligned with any particular religion but does what all the great masters have done: shows that the way, the truth, and the light already exist within each human being. There is no need to look elsewhere. During February-March 2002, Eckhart traveled to India to enlighten people on the spiritual path through a series of talks in Chennai and Mumbai, and an eight-day Spiritual Retreat held in Rishikesh. The Indian edition of The Power of Now, already in its twelfth reprint, has sold thousands of copies. The Hindi translation of this book will spread his teaching to an even wider audience. At the heart of this book, which has already been translated into almost all the major languages of the world, is Eckhart’s own story of early despair that culminated in a life-transforming experience of enlightenment at the age of twenty-nine. He emerged to share insights on the perils of the mind, the power of the present, and the accessibility of one’s true nature.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.