Vanguard MAK 233 Aluminium Tripod with 3-Way Pan Head and QS-28 Quick Shoe
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Three way pan head for smooth panoramic panning at an array of angles
- Has a strong canopy
- Comes with elevation adjustment gear
- Has a Bubble level indicator
- Extended height-1650 millimeter
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Supporting brace for added stability
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
If you are a photographer, you must know that tripod is one of the key imaging accessories used by both amateur and professional photographers. You must be aware of the fact that it is important to virtually eliminate the unwanted blurs introduced by your camcorder if it lacks the support of a secure base. When you are out to capture the shot of a moving object, you should ensure that your camera is steady. Supporting the equipment with your hands alone will not help you much in this regard. This is where a strong and sturdy tripod plays a key role. If you have your interests in landscape photography, spending your money on Vanguard MAK 233 Aluminium Tripod will certainly be a worthy investment.
The tripod weighs almost 1.3 kgs, which ensures that it firmly holds on to the surface of the ground you want to mount it on. The highly portable design of this photography equipment will allow you to carry it in your backpack wherever you travel. This trivet is capable of supporting camera weighing up to 3 kgs which is almost twice as much its own weight. It is easy to use and durable and integrated with functionalities that will let you to explore several angles from a range of 0 to 90 degrees.
Thus, we may say that the MAK series has tripods which are reliable, easy to use and lightweight. Vanguard MAK 233 Aluminium Tripod has a strong canopy that gives exceptional support and the central column hook gives stability to the equipment mounted on top of it. Thus, if you wish to capture images with precision and eliminate unwanted noise, buy Vanguard MAK 233 Aluminium Tripod today.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The tripod is my first one and I bought it after holding out for almost 2 years. I do a lot of food photography and also Birding. I never really felt the need for a tripod until now. The next question was which tripod? What price? etc etc.
I didn't want to spend a whole lot on a tripod and I didn't want to buy the really cheap and lightweight, fall-over-with-small-gust-of-wind type tripod either.
I researched a bit and read all the reviews online and zeroed in on the Vanguard MAK233 as it was selling at a super price on Amazon (Rs.1000/- less than all other vendors).
My feedback so far:
1. The build quality of the tripod is excellent. The finishing and the paint quality is very nice.
2. The folded height is very manageable and the extended height is very good (especially if you want to shoot video). The canopy is very good and gives you assurance of not tipping over.
3. The weight is god enough to let you carry it around without being a pain.
4. Comes with Pan head and the movement is very smooth and easy to use.
5. Vanguard provided a carry bag as well which has a nice long strap that can be hanged around your body (ala messenger bags).
I haven't field tested it yet but the overall feel till now has been good.
It's a good buy for a first tripod when on a budget.
Will update the review if and when I come across the CONS.