- ASIN: B079KHZF1N
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 2 February 2018
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#6,652 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
- #69 in Ornamental & Shade Trees
Vamsha Nature Care Live Indoor Love Plant Wandering Jew Plant (Tradescantia pallid)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Sold and Fulfilment by Vamsha nature care
- 1 Healthy Plant Purple Heart Shape Wandering Jaw Plant
- Best for Indoor Decoration
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The wandering jew plant (Tradescantia pallid) is truly one of the easiest plants to grow and is often sold throughout North America as a houseplant due to its adaptability. The wandering jew plant has small pink flowers that flower sporadically through the year and contrast nicely against its purple foliage, making it a lovely container specimen either indoors or out. Did I say outdoors? So can wandering jew survive outdoors? Yes, indeed, provided you live in USDA zone 9. Wandering jews like warm temperatures and fairly high humidity. As its name implies, growing wandering jew has a well, wandering or trailing habit. In USDA zone 9, growing wandering jew makes an excellent ground cover, especially under taller specimen plants or around the base of trees. How to Plant a Wandering Jew Outdoors: Now that we have ascertained that wandering jew is not just a pretty houseplant, the question remains, "How to plant a wandering jew outdoors?" Just as wandering jew grows quickly and easily as a hanging houseplant, it will soon cover a large area of outdoor landscape as well. Wandering jew plant should be planted in shade to partial sun (indirect sunlight) either in hanging baskets or in the ground in the spring. You may either use a start from the local nursery or a cutting from an existing wandering jew plant. Wandering jew will do best in rich soil with good drainage. Cover the roots of the start or cutting and the bottom 3 to 5 inches of stem with soil, taking care as the plant breaks very easily. You may need to remove some of the leaves to get a good few inches of stem to plant. Caring for Wandering Jew:Keep wandering jew moist but not wet; it's better to underwater than overwater. Don't worry, wandering jew plants can survive very dry conditions. But don't forget it all together! When caring for wandering jew, liquid fertilizer should be applied weekly to foster a good rooting system.