- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Pan Macmillan India; Latest edition (1 September 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788126563470
- ISBN-13: 978-8126563470
- ASIN: 8126563478
- Package Dimensions: 22.4 x 15 x 2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #18,349 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ 94.00 Delivery charge
+ 67.00 Delivery charge
Value Investing: From Graham to Buffett and Beyond Paperback – 1 Sep 2016
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Paul D. Sonkin (New York, NY) is a portfolio manager at GAMCO Investors / Gabelli Funds. He is co-Portfolio Manager of the TETON Westwood Mighty Mites Fund, a value fund which primarily invests in micro-cap equity securities. Sonkin has over 20 years of experience researching small, micro and nanocap companies. Prior to analyzing stubs, spin-offs and micro-cap companies for GAMCO, Mr. Sonkin was for 14 years the portfolio manager of the Hummingbird Value Fund and the Tarsier Nanocap Value Fund. Sonkin was previously a senior analyst at First Manhattan and Co. and an analyst and portfolio manager at Royce and Associates, Inc. His employment also includes a stint at Goldman Sachs and Co. and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. He holds an MBA from Columbia University Graduate School of Business and a B.A. in Economics from Adelphi University. Since 1996, Sonkin has been an adjunct professor at Columbia University Graduate School of Business, where he has taught courses on security analysis and value investing. For over 10 years, he was a member of the Executive Advisory Board of the Heilbrunn Center for Graham and Dodd Investing at Columbia Business School and co-author of Value Investing: From Graham to Buffett and Beyond.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book is divided into three parts. Part one is the introduction, part two is the crux of this book. Part 3 gives us bird’s eye view of investment strategies made by renowned value investors including Warren Buffett.
This book is an interesting read because it gives fresh perspective on how to analyse a company in a different manner compared to the traditional DCF approach. 4 stars.