- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 5 x 0.2 cm ; 18.1 g
- Item model number: SYNCHKG045020
- ASIN: B00C54P9WS
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 6 September 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5,81,856 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Vakind Disposable String Drawstring Empty Heat Seal Filter Paper Tea Bags Pack of 100
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Brand new;Natural materials, high-grade filter paper;Size:XS approx 5x6.2cm/2.0x2.4inches
- Ways of seal off: seal it off by string,Draw string closure
- Suitable for tea, spice and herbal powder
- No using hot iron or electric iron
- Note : Product should come in Leegoal branded packaging. If not, please contact us or Amazon !
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Material: Natural materials, high-grade filter paper. No pollution to our circumstance. Ways of seal off: seal it off by string. No using hot iron or electric iron. These bags are used for filling with 1-3mixture of tea or dry herb or plants. Suitable for tea, spice and herbal powder
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My primary concern is the material and smell/leaching of compounds and most "eco-friendly" (unbleached, recycled paper) teabags have very strong smells. I drink very fine, high quality teas, which don't have strong tastes. On that front, these bags here work very well, they are clean and do not exhibit any bad smells or tastes. As for the string, about which many people complain, it actually works once the bag is wet and you're careful. Not a problem.
Having said all that, the bags are, after all, way too small, even for single cup amounts of tea. If you manage to actually put the required amount of tea in it, the bag will be too restrictive to let the leaves unfold and properly leach, very much like one of those metal tea eggs. These would work wonderfully, if they were just 50% larger.