- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get Rs 100 cashback on purchase of Rs 1500 or more and Rs 200 cashback on purchase of Rs 2500 or more from Amazon Pantry. Offer valid on payment with Amazon Pay balance. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get offers for up to ₹1375 cashback on MakeMyTrip, Redbus, UrbanClap, Faasos & 1Mg. Shop on Amazon between 19th Apr to 30th Apr 2019 to become eligible for the offer. T&C apply Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Vaadi Herbals Lip Balm, Strawberry and Honey, 10g (Pack of 4)
- Strawberry extract
- Almond oil
What is Amazon Pantry?Monthly Groceries | Lowest Prices | Extra Cashback Everyday
FREE delivery above Rs 599. Learn More
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled. This is applicable across all sellers.
All Pantry products are non-returnable.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
This specially formulated lip balm grants a longlisting moisturization to your lips, while satisfying your senses with its tempting strawberry flavor. It even nourishes your lips, to heal and prevent cracking, keeping your lips soft and supple. Why do lips need special care? Biologically, lips do not have oil glands. Therefore, lips must be protected from the external damage which could be caused due to external factors like harsh sun, cold weather or extreme climatic conditions. Lip care is as essential as proper skin care because chapped or dry lips aren’t a pleasing sight and show a low level of personal care and hygiene. Therefore, keeping a lip balm handy is a good way to keep feeding lips with all essential and required moisturizing elements. Strawberry: the cure to blistered, chapped lips strawberry extracts prove to be effective soothing agents for dry, chapped and blistered lips providing the necessary moisture and makes lips petal soft and kissable. Strawberry extracts are rich in alpha-hydroxyl acid which helps in clearing dead skin accumulated on the lips, revealing soft, rosy pink and beautiful lips. Also, strawberries are excellent lightening agents. They help in removing the tan and darkness from the lips yielding renewed and shiny lips. All this and the yummy taste of strawberries and fruity smell, this lip balm is a tempting treat for the lips. Lip-nourishing formula: honey almond oil lips are an eminent part of the face and the body. A very few know that the skin of the lips is way thinner than the rest of the skin on the body. Therefore, lips require all the more care and attention. Honey ensures that the lips retain the natural moisture and do not look dry or chapped. Honey traps the moisture and keeps the hips hydrated for a long time. Also, honey safeguards the lips from external factors. When it comes to almond oil, being thin, it penetrates easily and heals chapped lips giving them a smooth and lustrous appeal. And when combined with honey, it benefits the lips in the most subtle and effective way. Almond oil is an effective cure to dryness and sun burns. It leaves lips petal soft. The sun-shielding action of vitamin e exposure of lips to pollution, dust, extreme climatic conditions, sunlight is unavoidable. Thus, vitamin e being an excellent anti-oxidant, cures the damage caused on lips by the direct exposure of the harmful uv rays. Vitamin e added in lip-balm makes it a perfect lip-care product because it not only smooth the texture of the lips, but make them all the more beautiful, soft and well protected.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|