- Shop with balance and get upto Rs.150 back per customer. Get Rs.75 back for orders above Rs.250; Rs.150 back for orders above Rs.1000.Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance.ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save minimum 10% extra when you choose Subscribe & Save. Prime members get minimum 20% extra Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
FREE Delivery on orders over 599.00. Cash on Delivery eligible. Details
+ 49.00 Delivery charge
+ 45.00 Delivery charge
VWash Intimate Hygiene Wash (200 ml)
|Price:||256.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|You Save:||44.00 (15%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Maintains ideal vaginal PH level of 3.5
- Lactic acid formulation
- Daily usage helps prevent itchiness, irritation, dryness and bad odour
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Style: Pack of 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Description for VWash Intimate Hygiene Wash (200 ml)
Expert intimate hygiene wash.
From the manufacturer
VWash Intimate Hygiene Wash
VWash Plus is an expert hygiene wash product specially designed for a woman's intimate needs. Its special Lactic Acid formula; infused with tea tree oil & sea buckthorn oil, helps maintain the pH balance of the vagina, prevents itchiness, irritation, dryness & leaves you feeling fresh all day long.
Why VWash Plus?
Good personal hygiene is the first step to good health. While it is an important part of one's daily life, personal hygiene isn't just about having bouncy hair, clear skin and shiny, white teeth. For women, it's also about taking care of the hygiene of their most intimate area - the vagina. Ironically, this is the one area that's often neglected the most.
Everyone feels they are doing just fine when it comes to intimate hygiene. It's this sense of misplaced confidence that makes them think that all the talk about intimate hygiene is not for them. Not only do they believe they are safe from irritation, itching, pain, odour, white discharge and infection, they also take a lot of myths about vaginal hygiene for facts. But this ignorance can lead to a lot of health problems.
Most women believe that using soap or only water during bathing is sufficient for their daily intimate hygiene. However, these are not the only cleansing agents.
Showering daily helps to get rid of dead skin cells, sweat, and dirt produced throughout the day. However, some body parts, like the vagina, are very delicate. These sensitive parts require special care and attention. While bathing daily keeps you fresh, it is simply not adequate to maintain your intimate hygiene. Right knowledge about the products and its usage helps to follow the right routine.
Most soaps are alkaline in nature which have a pH value of 8 to 10. With daily use, this will upset the ideal pH balance of the vagina. Even water has a pH value of 7; which is far from the ideal vaginal pH balance. This is why using soap or only water for cleansing the vagina may not be ideal for intimate hygiene. You should use products with lactic acid formulation and which helps to balance the delicate pH balance of Vagina.
In terms of pH balance, the intimate area is an acidic part of human body, with a pH value ranging from 3.5 to 4.5. Hence, it makes it important to use a special product like VWash Plus to maintain this ideal pH balance.
When to Use?
Hygiene is a daily routine; so is your Intimate hygiene routine with VWash Plus. It should be used daily during bathing, every time after urination.
VWash Plus leaves you feeling comfortable & fresh all day long. It is safer to be used during menstruation & even during pregnancy.
How to Use?
VWash Plus can be applied during any time of the day. Quick & easy to use, VWash can be applied by pouring a few drops onto your palm & gently massaging the external area of your vagina. Rinse thoroughly with water after application.
It can be used even during your periods & leaves no side effects.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Mild formula
2. Coin sized amount is enough
3. Hygienic and travel-friendly packaging
4. Cleanses Well
5. No itching or sensation
6. Fairly priced
7. Maintains vaginal pH
8. Suitable for daily use
9. Easy to use and hygienic
10. Cleanses and protects against infections
11. Mild refreshing smell
12. Gentle on skin
13. No irritation
14. Maintains pH balance
15. Only coin sized amount is required per use and hence it is long lasting
1. Some people might feels its expensive for the quantity provided but its worth it.
2. I wish the smaller versions of this product were available in small tubes/sachets to make it easy to carry.
3. Description and details is given in very tiny font which makes it difficult to read for some people
4. Some people might feel lazy or less interested as it as an additional step and extra efforts are required.
I personally feel that out of all the intimate washes I have tried, Vwash is the best.It is true to its claim.It can be used even during your periods & leaves no side effects.VWash Plus can be applied during any time of the day.VWash Plus leaves you feeling comfortable & fresh all day long.
Got it for price of just 208 in lightning deal so my suggestion is wait a little and keep an eye on lighting deals..U gonna get a sweet deal 👍🏻👍🏻
- Maintain the correct ph balance of intimate areas
- keeps hygiene
- quantity is very good for the price we are paying
- wipes are very good for women who travel a lot and uses public bathrooms very frequently
But just one tip
Don't over use the product