VEERAPPA Jeeravan Masala- Indori poha Masala jiravan jeeraman Seasoning Chips Masala 200 Grams
- Specialty: Premium Jeeravan Masala, a special Jain recipe with NO added artificial citric or malic acid; Shelf Life: 7 Months;
- Vegetarian | Vegan | Gluten Free | No added artificial colours, artificial flavours and artificial preservatives
- No added Artificial Citric or Malic Acid | No added Sugar | No added MSG, ajinomoto, glutamate
- Available WORLDWIDE on Amazon Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and USA.
- Use Digital Payment methods (non-COD) available on Amazon and get a complementary masala pouch with your order.
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Veerappa Jeeravan Masala
- Spiced salt seasoning, made from a special Jain recipe
- A taste enhancer, sprinkle it over to add spiciness to your food
- A blend of 20 different spices, including Mace (Jaiphal), Black Cardamom, Nutmeg (Jaiphal), Shah Jeera, etc.
- Also famous as "Indori Poha Masala"
- VEGETARIAN | VEGAN | GLUTEN FREE
- NO ADDED ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURS AND ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES
- NO ADDED ARTIFICIAL CITRIC OR MALIC ACID | NO ADDED SUGAR
- NO ADDED MSG, AJINOMOTO, GLUTAMATE
How to use Veerappa Jeeravan masala?
A taste enhancer, sprinkle it over to add spiciness to poha, khakra, fruits, raw mango slices, cucumber, sprouts, paratha, potato chips, french fries, burger, sandwich, boiled potato or eggs, marathi gholana / kachumbar, fryums, etc. Also known as 'Indori Poha Masala'.
Why use Veerappa masala?
* We strive to give our customers a product made from altogether natural ingredients. * Roasted in Rice Bran oil, where oil is being used for our masala. Some famous brands use cottonseed oil or palm oil. * Strong spice blends, required to be used less, hence less needed to be stored. * No need to add additional spices along with Veerappa masala. Using Veerappa Masala, our goal is to impart a desirable flavour even in a basic gravy (with just onion, garlic, ginger, tomato or curd, vegetable or meat) with ease of cooking for our customers. * Graded, sorted and cleaned spices used. * Chilli used without the stems (stemless) in the masala, where chilli is being added. Yes, we discard the stems! * One World, One Grade of our spice blends. For more details on each product and their recipes, visit Veerappa Food and Spices webpage.
Showing 1-8 of 9 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
U can add, sprinkle it on your parathas, garlic breads, sandwiches, tikkas, Momo's, you name it and this awesome masala does the work for youm. Sprinkle it on your malsala papad and it does wonders. No need to add even salt to any of these items just add the "Jeeravan masala."
Try this and you won't try any other masala again.