VEERAPPA Maharashtrian Masala Jar-Goda Masala-200grams-Maharashtrian Garam Masala-Masale Bhat Katachi Aamti Amti Masala
|Price:||+ 45.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||₹ 5.00 (4%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Specialty: Maharashtrian Garam Masala; Shelf Life: 7 Months;
- Vegetarian | Vegan | Gluten Free | No added artificial colours, artificial flavours and artificial preservatives
- No added Artificial Citric or Malic Acid | No added Sugar | No added MSG, ajinomoto, glutamate
- Available WORLDWIDE on Amazon Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and USA.
- Use Digital Payment methods (non-COD) available on Amazon and get a complementary masala pouch with your order.
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Veerappa Goda Masala
- Maharashtrian Garam Masala
- Strong blend.
- A blend of 26 different ingredients.
- VEGETARIAN | VEGAN | GLUTEN FREE
- NO ADDED ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURS AND ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES
- NO ADDED ARTIFICIAL CITRIC OR MALIC ACID | NO ADDED SUGAR
- NO ADDED MSG, AJINOMOTO, GLUTAMATE
How to use Veerappa Goda masala?
A typical “Marathi” flavour that would remind you of homemade Maharashtrian food. Prepared from traditional Maharashtrian recipe which exhibits its authenticity through the aroma of exquisite quality spices blended together. Also known as Maharashtrian Garam Masala, it can be used daily as it adds a lingering flavour to Maharashtrian veg/non-veg preparations which can be dry, semi-dry/thick-gravy or curry dishes. Some recipe suggestions: Katachi Aamti, Masala Bhaat, Vangi Bhaat, Patvadi Rassa, Jackfruit curry, Egg Curry and much more!
Why use Veerappa masala?
* We strive to give our customers a product made from altogether natural ingredients. * Roasted in Rice Bran oil, where oil is being used for our masala. Some famous brands use cottonseed oil or palm oil. * Strong spice blends, required to be used less, hence less needed to be stored. * No need to add additional spices along with Veerappa masala. Using Veerappa Masala, our goal is to impart a desirable flavour even in a basic gravy (with just onion, garlic, ginger, tomato or curd, vegetable or meat) with ease of cooking for our customers. * Graded, sorted and cleaned spices used. * Chilli used without the stems (stemless) in the masala, where chilli is being added. Yes, we discard the stems! * One World, One Grade of our spice blends. For more details on each product and their recipes, visit Veerappa Food and Spices webpage.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|